Re: Finally I got my 2k badge with Wraith

by WreckingVi

Original Post

Finally I got my 2k badge with Wraith

★★★★★ Guide

I took a long 3 weeks break from the game, today I decided to come back because I upgraded my modem and I wanted to test my latency, first-time it felt so good that I have been rewarded somehow

Apex Legends Screenshot 2020.12.26 - 17.56.50.96.jpg

Apex Legends Screenshot 2020.12.26 - 17.57.17.28.png

Message 1 of 6 (449 Views)

Alright!!!well done Congrats!! Party hat

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png
Message 2 of 6 (423 Views)

@Renegade_Prime86 nice, still haven't got that one myself. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 3 of 6 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]

@Renegade_Prime86Congrats! it's an awesome feeling isn't it?! As David would say, first one is the hardest.

@OldTreeCreeper Now is the time to go for it, she is getting a huge nerf when they increase her death box. Most of my high damage games have come with dual CQC guns and extremely aggressive play. But if you can snipe go for a longbow, you can fire off shots faster and do more damage. I still find it hard to farm 2k damage with a sniper though. 

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 4 of 6 (391 Views)

[ Edited ]

@DarthValtrex what have you heard? What does "a huge nerf when they increase her death box" mean. I'm beginning to panic now. 

I normally go with spitfire/volt/devotion/lstar/re45/r99 combo if possible in that order. 

I haven't really used a sniper in an age as I've been trying to improve my close combat with being a bit more aggressive on the push, but the lag here is holding me back a bit and I get knocked a lot, before I even know I'm knocked. I did have a 7 kill game yesterday with Caustic, but even that was below 1k damage. 

Tu, I better do a bit of practice with the longbow as I've tended toward the triple take and sentinal in the past. 

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 5 of 6 (348 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Pro

I cried for this :C lol PS: Gratz

Message 6 of 6 (326 Views)