Final two players 1v1, other player drops everything?

by aisthebestletter

Original Post

Final two players 1v1, other player drops everything?

What do you do?

A. Shoot them in the face and take the win

B. Drop all of your stuff and duke it out like champions

I picked A. lol

Message 1 of 19 (619 Views)

Re: Final two players 1v1, other player drops everything?

★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter a serious question...

I always thought to myself, I would love to duke it out with another player!

But would probably only do it if they step away from their loot first, otherwise I'm going full on A.
Message 2 of 19 (605 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@aisthebestletter Punch on.
Message 3 of 19 (602 Views)

★★ Expert

Shoot them, obviously. There's literally no reason to be honorable in this game, and if they're gonna give you the win, you might as well be gracious and take it.

Message 4 of 19 (593 Views)

★ Pro

Im down with it, why not? I dont care if i win the game, just like to have fun while playing...

Message 5 of 19 (582 Views)

he ran away from his/her loot as the ring was closing in on it and ran towards me. 

Message 6 of 19 (580 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@aisthebestletter Well... you live up to your name. This is a real scientific nutcracker of a question... for the uninitiated brainless! HA!

I would drop everything, dip 2x, twirl once to show I don’t have a weapon on my back and start running like I’m in an epic anime fight!

But Xbox ppl are never this confident!
Message 7 of 19 (548 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Expert

The amount of times I’ve been the last one standing in my team, facing a full enemy squad in the last circle, and gave them the obvious bobbing up and down while dropping all my stuff…..and they just shot me down nervously wanting that win, is kinda lame.

You can tell right away, when you’re standing still, and the enemy misses half his clip on you lolol, I’ve given away wins to such players by running off cliffs cause I know they’ll be happy AF.

The win isn’t really what I want, I want the adrenaline rush, wins don’t give me that anymore lol, a fist fight to the death will tho.

I love seeing these videos on Reddit, one recently posted where the dude fought all 3 enemies one by one as they gave him health packs after every round, it was glorious!

https://www.reddit.com/r/apexlegends/comments/dvgxcg/ufc_all_up_in_here_with_the_friendliest_enemies...

Message 8 of 19 (511 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Gabrielmojo26 Saw that one couple weeks ago (without even clicking on the link... if that’s the one) and it was fun. Was it the one where the bangalore shot a few rounds? XD
Message 9 of 19 (497 Views)

★ Expert
@Koochi-Q No Bangalore in this one.
Message 10 of 19 (492 Views)