Re: Final stages need tweaks..

by MeroThePro

Original Post

Final stages need tweaks..

★★★★ Guide

Some of the final cap points in Turf Takeover need tweaks.  Some are far too hard to take, some are far too hard to defend.  The developers can probably tell which ones by looking at the victory stats.  It seems like in GW and GW2 all final points had a fair balance of Plant or Zombie victory.  That's not the case here so far at least.

Message 1 of 4 (259 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@CJackson5083 wrote:

Some of the final cap points in Turf Takeover need tweaks.  Some are far too hard to take, some are far too hard to defend.  The developers can probably tell which ones by looking at the victory stats.  It seems like in GW and GW2 all final points had a fair balance of Plant or Zombie victory.  That's not the case here so far at least.

I agree on the stats.  Developers should see that some of the TT final capture points need major work.

Additionally - the final stage on Moon Base was impossible to win (as Zombies) when experienced plants were opposing.

Message 2 of 4 (254 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@spIash_damage Don’t forget the Zombopolis minigame (GW2), that was usually nearly impossible to win for plants (in my experience).
Message 3 of 4 (225 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@CJackson5083 

I couldn't agree more. I've never gotten past the second checkpoint in Peachy District, and I've only ever seen past the FIRST one twice. Never have I seen the second half of the map.

Message 4 of 4 (220 Views)