Final Update 26/05 Tier List

by GutmanSca

Original Post

Re: Final Update 26/05 Tier List

★★★★ Expert

Honestly, I have to disagree with a lot of your placements and further explanations.

Your tier list was the reason why I decided to make my own and start posting myself.

(In case you are interested in reading: https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/A-max-rank-s-perspective-on-balancing-Tier-List/m-p/935...)

I can't really understand why you didn't put Engineer, Space Station, Electric Slide and Wizard in the god tier. They all are broken (either their standard abilities or their upgrades).

You say that Peashooter is way too good and needs to be nerfed, although this clearly isn't the case (detailed explanation can be found in my post).

Yet, you decided to put your main, Super Brainz, only in the high tier, although he clearly is one of the most overpowered characters in the game (again, my post further explains my point of view). Also, what is Citron doing up there in the god tier? I would genuinely enjoy some explanation as to why you think so.

Acorn and Oak aren't as good as it may seem, because their abilities hardly ever work and are a joke when compared to a boarded space station

The last thing that puzzles me is how you can put imp in the bottom tier and nightcap in the low tier, when she has received and incredible amount of nerfs and is rendered useless, while imp still is a very hard to hit character with a good rate of fire. His health is fully restored when exiting the Mech and explosive escape is simply unfair.

I know that imp was nerfed too much, but a nerf was needed.

I didn't want to sound too negative and definitely appreciate your posts! Standard smile

Message 21 of 21 (152 Views)