Re: Final Gnomus Puzzle Guide V1000

by pandareno1999

Original Post

Final Gnomus Puzzle Guide V1000

★★★ Apprentice
Hey all. I know there have been quite a few posts about how to complete the final puzzle posted before, but I didn't read any of them because I was still trying to get keys. FINALLY I got my fourth key today, and of course I couldn't find any posts that even remotely helped. So I thought I would post to help others in my boat.

So you have finished all four trials. Hopefully you wrote down or took a picture of each code order. If not you need to do the challenge again OR just jump into the portals again by the gnome boss statue on top and be sure to note which two symbols are missing, and what order were they in (1-8). When you input the final code it will be the missing symbols in sequence. I will provide you my code for example. GREEN code missing; 1st symbol POT & 6th symbol MOWER. RED code missing; 2nd symbol FENCE & 5th symbol BOOT. YELLOW code missing; 3rd symbol FLAMINGO & 8th symbol WATERCAN. BLUE code missing; 4th symbol SHOVEL & 7th symbol WHEELBARROW.

Now my final code is; 1-POT, 2-FENCE, 3-FLAMINGO, 4-SHOVEL, 5-BOOT, 6-MOWER, 7-WHEELBARROW, 8-WATERCAN.

Hope this helps someone. Keep in mind the numerical order is top to bottom, and your code is unique to you but the way to solve is the same regardless.
Message 1 of 4 (5,894 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@LonpuzKonkirk

When you say be sure to note which two symbols are missing is slightly confusing. 

For you to know which two are missing you need to know what they were, so you'd need to note the codes when completing the challenges.

So, at which point do you see missing pieces? I have only opened the red portal and when I completed it after 9000 hours the code showed every piece.

Would I be right in assuming once you've opened all the doors, you get to enter the portals again near the gnome statue which shows the codes with missing symbols?

-----

Edit: I didn't input the code and kill the mini boss yet, that's why Standard smile

Message 2 of 4 (5,819 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Two years late to the party, but do you guys know if there is a way to get the full codes without replaying the whole level? My step son took pictures of the partial codes at the end, but not the full codes. So I can narrow it down to 2 symbols, but trying to put them in the correct order means a LOT of trial and error. He’s super bummed he has to replay all 4 levels lol. Thanks! 

Message 3 of 4 (3,470 Views)

[ Edited ]

Hi @wkatey

Please let's limit asking a question to only one thread.  As the response to your other post suggests, your son merely needs to fly a pirate or cactus drone from the starting platform for each trial to the end where the original, full code is displayed.  Cheers!

Message 4 of 4 (3,436 Views)