Re: Fight or Fright event details & Shadowfall!

by DeathValle23

Original Post

Champion

Me and my friends will be dropping in together. We'll also be filling each other with bullets to finally settle which of us is better. Large smile

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 41 of 47 (353 Views)

★★ Expert
@MandatoryIDtag I did this for the last solos event and I proved myself top through guns and fist after downing him and letting him self revive to throw hands.

2/3 times. The last one I got downed but instead of giving me my second chance like I allowed him to do, he pulled a Wraith finisher on me..
Message 42 of 47 (350 Views)

★★ Pro

The only way i will spend my money on this game is when wraith heirloom show up in store.

Message 43 of 47 (310 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@DYSPROssium With each season and event, they become greedier Standard smile
Message 44 of 47 (249 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

What really bothers me is that EA said they'd be different next time around and they actually got worse...  At LEAST the Iron crown challenges offered two free Iron crown apex packs.  This round...  None are free.  Kind of sad.  Only people who are streaming can afford this stuff.  It doesn't cater to others at all. 

Message 45 of 47 (235 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@DeathValle23 Hey, they did do it different. Your only assumption was that you think that they meant for the better :P
Message 46 of 47 (227 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

You're right..  I assumed they meant better for the players, not them lol.  I know they do things differently, but that's why I'm complaining haha.  Some things I'd like to see in the future:

1. Events always provide at least one event apex pack for free

2. Allow for people to spend their red currency in game on more things

3. Drop the Event pack costs to $5.00 a pack (US) instead of 7. 

Message 47 of 47 (180 Views)