Re: Fight or Fright Collection Event Trailer

by warslag

Original Post

★★★★★ Expert
@EA_Blueberry This event ACTUALLY has me excited for apex for the first in a long time. I think I’lo just basically get myself killed just to be a shadow monster the whole time ;D
Message 11 of 13 (503 Views)

★★★ Pro

I am not sure where the discussion thread is at, but I just want to leave this small feedback here.

The 25 wins for the mode should have been counting from the start and not as a final challenge for that Badge Tier. I won many games but still took too long killing 50 legends as a Legend in that mode before the 25 wins appeared. What's crazy is the fact that most people would have already had 25 wins if it wasn't setup like the way it was.

I have 6/25 wins. Most people including myself said it wasn't worth going for the 25 wins anymore since we wouldn't even wear it. It'll become rare because not many people will have the badge at 25 wins. Legend kills as a Legend and wins for the game mode should have been separated from the start.

I would have been fine if it was 5/25/50/75/100 Legend kills as a Legend and the Wins on it own as 5/10/15/25/50. Standard smile

Shadow kills were fine but I think Shadows should have 1 shot killed with their melee. I hit people just for them to shoot me. Armor was good against other legends. 

Message 12 of 13 (182 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Leo_the_Lion25That challenge was a pretty tricky one to complete, and also took a fair bit of dedication over the course of the event to complete. The difficult thing for the devs who design the challenges is probably ensuring that they appeal to players across the whole player base. But at least you still got the badge even if you didn't get the highest tier of achievement. Which does show that the devs take into account that not everybody has acres of time to spend on the game.

Having said all that, there'll be another limited time event along soon. No doubt there'll also be a new badge plus other things to unlock that will become the next must-have items. I actually like changing my badges around so I'm looking forward to getting a new one already. CoolStandard smile

Message 13 of 13 (172 Views)