Re: Fight Night update details and latest Devstream

by lBreathTakingl

Original Post

@EdwardDLuffy Agreed I'm only playing ranked if it's not going well for me I just quit playing. My time in game is going to decline massively without a PUBS option

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 21 of 27 (423 Views)

★ Guide
@Lord_Scorpion34 And that open back with the hearth...

Then i go look at my baby Rampart and that's even worse, basically a epic skin with the light effects and grandma eye shadow.
Message 22 of 27 (413 Views)

★★ Guide

@EdwardDLuffy wrote:

LTM should be optional.

Even the wins are no fun. My last win was simply because me & Wraith got to the Red care packages first. I had a red shield, Prowler and Kraber. The enemies did not stand a chance. It was too easy. You can just creep around the maps hiding and get to the gold/red packaged first. Boring.

Eactly. I wrote a comment in this thread without explaining why i find this RNG fiesta should never be implemented in the game, not even in a tuned down version. So here it is a bit more constructive post. 

At the start of the match everybody is contesting the drops and it's a total random clown fiesta where half of the server dies in 1 minute. At level 2 airdrop you already can get purple shields for the whole squad and a fully kitted lvl 3 weapons which is insane. If you add this to the game the matches will become totally random and luck dependand for those who get to loot dropships that land next to them. With Evo armor you made a great change where you can earn yourself a good armor, you made the RNG less important and with the dropships change you will nullify the Evo armor change and make RNG even more important which is always a bad thing.

Message 23 of 27 (378 Views)

Champion
@CroL0co I actually think the play test in this mode is more about offering more kitted weapons or evo-weapons.
Message 24 of 27 (372 Views)

★★ Guide

Which is also bad. The whole idea of giving so much kited weapons once again increases the RNG and offers fully equiped guns to people who didn't deserve them. By pure luck you can get one of those fully kitted weapons from drops that aren't uncommon. Yes, you can get lucky by looting normal stuff on the ground, but it's not like you will find all lvl 3 attachments just like that. Also the fact you can't change any of the attachments on such guns, especially sights, is bad. The problem with sights is it will only benefit those players who actually like the given sight.

All together there is not a single good change in this mode and by following the community from day one I'm 99% sure they wont add nothing from this event to the standard modes.

@hayhor wrote:
@CroL0coI actually think the play test in this mode is more about offering more kitted weapons or evo-weapons.

Message 25 of 27 (361 Views)

Champion
@CroL0co Oh I agree. I think the feedback on this ltm has been completely negative and wont result in a change.
Message 26 of 27 (342 Views)

Message 27 of 27 (304 Views)