Fifa account disabled because of team name

by Brownybeef_14x

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa account disabled because of team name

★★★ Newbie

My account has been disabled because a mate had changed my name to

madeline Milan months and

months ago and don’t know how to change it after spending so much money on fifa over the years and paying £60 for the game each year I want my account unbanned right away or every bit of money I’ve put on the game over the last 2 years I want back this is not acceptable without giving me a warning or anything , if this can not be resolved I will leave bad reviews and take it even further something will be done !!

Message 1 of 5 (503 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa account disabled because of team name

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Brownybeef_14x ,

If your account is disabled, you should of got an email on the matter with steps on how to make a Case to have your account recovered. If you did not, I can walk you through the steps to get in contact with the ToS Team. (Terms of Service)

1. Navigate to the EA Help Website.

2. Click Contact Us at the top of the page.

3. Choose the game your account got disabled on as your Product.

4. Choose your platform.

5. Under 'Topic' select Manage my account.

6. Under 'Issue' select Banned or suspended account.

7. Click the Blue Select Contact Option at the bottom of the page.

8. This will give you the option to Email the ToS Team. Simply explain your situation and provide any pictures if they ask.

Just know that the ToS Team has been receiving several Cases a day on top of the Cases they are already working. With this being said, they need to follow certain procedures to make sure each Case is handled Correctly and this takes time.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

Once you have Emailed them, the only thing you can do it wait. Once they have reviewed your Case, they will give you a response. (Even if it takes longer than the Original 72hrs)

If you have any further questions about Bans or Suspensions, I would encourage you to take a look at EA_Lanna's Thread on AHQ.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (483 Views)

All Replies

★★★★ Guide

Hello there @Brownybeef_14x ,

If your account is disabled, you should of got an email on the matter with steps on how to make a Case to have your account recovered. If you did not, I can walk you through the steps to get in contact with the ToS Team. (Terms of Service)

1. Navigate to the EA Help Website.

2. Click Contact Us at the top of the page.

3. Choose the game your account got disabled on as your Product.

4. Choose your platform.

5. Under 'Topic' select Manage my account.

6. Under 'Issue' select Banned or suspended account.

7. Click the Blue Select Contact Option at the bottom of the page.

8. This will give you the option to Email the ToS Team. Simply explain your situation and provide any pictures if they ask.

Just know that the ToS Team has been receiving several Cases a day on top of the Cases they are already working. With this being said, they need to follow certain procedures to make sure each Case is handled Correctly and this takes time.

Terms of Service wrote:
"We review each form we get on a case-by-case basis. While we try as hard as we can to reply within five business days, we’re human. Sometimes we’ll need longer to do it right."

Once you have Emailed them, the only thing you can do it wait. Once they have reviewed your Case, they will give you a response. (Even if it takes longer than the Original 72hrs)

If you have any further questions about Bans or Suspensions, I would encourage you to take a look at EA_Lanna's Thread on AHQ.

Happy Gaming and Stay Safe!

-xRarely

Message 2 of 5 (484 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Brownybeef_14x, just so you are aware, if you allow others access to your account then you are responsible for any actions they take.

If someone with access to your account breaks the TOS that you agreed to then action can be taken by our team.

In this situation, you will need to reach out to our TOS team to appeal your sanction. 

Darko

Darko.png
Message 3 of 5 (471 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko I have mad a case about my team name which was madeline maccan because it was changed to that when i first got fifa on xbox and my account has been disabled for 14 and my case number is 69527494. I feel as though the 2 weeks has acted as a punishment and i would like to get my account enabled again so i can play fifa and other ea games and I promise i will not breaking the EA TOS again please look into my case
Message 4 of 5 (398 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Greenlego5 you will need to direct any queries like this to our TOS team.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 5 of 5 (328 Views)