[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

Hi please can we have the stadium builder and the sponsors  for our kits

Message 1 of 4 (8,732 Views)

Accepted Solution

Betreff: Fifa 23 create a club

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @tropical_trail8,

thanks for your feedback and we know this is a topic that is high valued by the community, but as far as our announcement goes, we won't have these features for 23, but I will make sure, that the team gets your feedback on this Standard smile

-rephii

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (8,695 Views)

All Replies

EA SPORTS FC Team

Hey @tropical_trail8,

thanks for your feedback and we know this is a topic that is high valued by the community, but as far as our announcement goes, we won't have these features for 23, but I will make sure, that the team gets your feedback on this Standard smile

-rephii

Message 2 of 4 (8,696 Views)

★★★ Pro

The sponsors would have been awesome but I think the solution to this is have more of those Jordan style kits that comes pre made with a sponsor I’m sure there’s only one in the game maybe have one that says adidas or Nike or Hummel on the front were the sponsor is supposed to be. Failing that I’m still looking forward to other improvements that will keep me busy.

Message 3 of 4 (8,691 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@mickey921 I argee
Message 4 of 4 (8,648 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help