Fifa 22 players feel slow and unresponsive

by Kosee97

Original Post

Re: Fifa 22 players feel slow and unresponsive

★★★ Newbie

When I play using Liverpool against Liverpool on seasons..... Their Matip is quicker than my  Salah. On what planet??  It happens with every team I use, they are rapid & mine are slow, it ruins the game, don't think I'll get Fifa 23 or EA's new one when they go solo.  You'd have thought that after all these years they couldc produce a decent game consistently :-(

Message 251 of 275 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nothing to do with Internet speed, game needs basic speed to function. It is game design. I personally believe that people that pay for coins get preferential speed, easy to write into design......but hey, what do I know

Message 252 of 275 (1,526 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Nah, I never gave them an extra dime after buying the actual game. Yet, there are days when I'm absolutely flooring all those Peles and Maradonas. Other days, as you say, their Matip catches up with my Salah.

Same thing ever since the first multiplayer FIFA game, never fixed. I was hoping it's the graphics engine, and would be resolved once they switched to Frostbite, but nope... It's probably some nightmarish code so deeply entrenched in networking protocol by someone who left the company ages ago, and noone wants to touch it.

The support has been instructed to keep insulting the clients' intelligence, by telling them to check their bandwidth and latency until they give up Wink

Message 253 of 275 (1,520 Views)

@mradovan Anyone saying it’s down to bandwidth or connection is delusional. It’s always fun when two identical same card players are sprinting and one is faster and stronger than the other. You can feel the game adapt during matches some times.
Message 254 of 275 (1,486 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My gameplay was super smooth before the EA's maintenance today but now all my players even with 99 pace feel like a bronze player in-game. everything becomes so slow after this maintenance. What you did EA?

Message 255 of 275 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice

I have been playing FIFA for a very long time and never had I seen such a terrible game before. They ruined the game completely. I purchased new controllers thinking that they were drifting, deleted many files from my console, etc and nothing fixes the issue. This has nothing to do with connection as I'm plugged in with a 350 MBPS connection, this is just how the game is. my ping is never above 45 so this is not your usual lag, it's the WORST input delay in history. 

I'll never spend a dime in a other EA game again.

Message 256 of 275 (1,409 Views)

★★ Novice

Exactly.. i also thought my controller was drifting, because my player was moving to opposite direction by itself (usually to the left), and it would make my opponent free and score easily. Sometimes it also happened when i had the ball and my striker suddenly move to the left, or when i tried to pass the ball forward instead they pass the ball backward.. but no, the controller wasn't drifting, after the incident i tried to let go my controller and there was no movement, and also it never happened when i play other games or in the menu. It isn't a connection issue, it's the game. The AI intervene the game, they already determine who will win the game.. i don't care if they ban me, because i don't play the game anymore, and i won't buy their game anymore. They also have deleted my comment before 🤣 just hope that there will be another football game by other developers that truly take care of their customers. 

Message 257 of 275 (1,396 Views)

Absolutely horrible game.  Draft game and 99 pace player gets overtaken.  I’d like to apologise to the player who I left the game early against.  Deleted the game during play.  I got it for free on PSN and feel ripped off.

Message 258 of 275 (1,309 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have suspected EA games for drastically manipulating servers to make team not function as shoulld this is robbery. Just let players just pay against each other

Message 259 of 275 (1,035 Views)

★★★★ Guide

I belive all of you should stop blaming ea and just get better in game.

Message 260 of 275 (1,012 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help