Re: Fifa 22 players feel slow and unresponsive

by lfc5times82

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
@Pokageek oh and im on 900 speed with ping below 10 and playing online in the same room when against my son. He has a great connection too. My PC is up to the job so this has to be an EA server issue
Message 271 of 275 (1,662 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi guys, When you team is unresponsive, slow, cant make a simple pass.

Pause the game, during the match, Go to controller options, change your sprint button from  R2 to R1  save and exit.... .. and just like magic . the gameplay will be better, i dont know why... i dont  how.. but just try it..

i know its hard sprinting with r1 if your so used to playing with r2... but just try it in game, it changes something.

Let me know if this works for anyone else

Message 272 of 275 (1,619 Views)

★★ Novice
@Kosee97 Same on fifa 19, 20 and 22. Ea screws with the difficulty but does a horrible job so you end up so disabled you can't do anything properly. No reward for good gamelan or ability.. it just out and out screws you. I assume this is to.make us buy buffs online but it messes up career play completely. How do they have this problem year after year. They obviously know about it.
Message 273 of 275 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@TalentlessFCThis whats happening right now. All my players last week was running fast and today the are running slow and playing bad. Running into each other.🙈other team runs fast. Ea needs to make the game fun. They have messed it up this year

Message 274 of 275 (977 Views)

★★★ Novice
@lfc5times82
I uses R1 for run, do i change it to R2 or what? The game is getting frustrating. I can't enjoy what I used my MONEY to buy. It's crazy.
Message 275 of 275 (643 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help