Fifa 20 access

by General_Plankton

Original Post

Fifa 20 access

★ Apprentice

Ever since I purchased Fifa 20, they had been showing me that the release date was 23rd of September on Origin. Today, I was able to access the game. At the time I was busy, so when I found I could access the game, I quit.

Now I can't access the game and they are saying that 26th September is the release date. I'm unsure about why this would happen.

My location is India, if that helps. I am attaching a file where it shows that they let me enter the game today. Thanks in advance for any help.

Message 1 of 5 (404 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 access

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Me too , but i'm in egypt and my release time become in 27th September !!!!! ......  and in notifications this message appear to me  " Fifa 20 is ready to play , Play now " !!!!!????

Message 2 of 5 (371 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had the same message. This is why I was confused. I was ready to play, but unfortunately, it appears we'll just have to wait another few extra days. More's the pity, but I guess it is what it is. Unfortunate, but I wish EA had not given the original message and raised hopes. 

Message 3 of 5 (357 Views)

★★ Novice

Same issue here. Purchased and downloaded the game with a release date of 23rd at 11pm BST (very useful, 1 hour later and it would be the 24th). I went to play today and was asked to log in, which Origin would not accept, in spite of the details being correct. I went to my home page and the game showed that I had not downloaded it, I pressed download and then cancelled the download, as it takes too long and it was installed on my system. I tried the game again on my computer and now the release date is the 26th. This game has been available to play in early access for a considerable time now, if you paid Origin a set amount every month.. That gave early access to all games, not just this one. If the game is not playable and needs fixing, how was it playable in early access? My game was downloaded before the 23rd so must have been a playable version then.

Why the sudden and unexplained change to the release date?

Message 4 of 5 (337 Views)

★★★ Novice

I had 2 days off for kick off last night and now they have changed the release date to 26th out of nowhere. How rude

Message 5 of 5 (320 Views)