Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Dot.: Feels like enemies are hitting alot harder after Patch

by philologuss

Original Post

Re: Feels like enemies are hitting alot harder after Patch

★★★ Guide

Yes it started yesterday, I'm only playing gm1 but spawns have gotten larger and more frequent as in portal opening in a fight, plus there seems to be far more of the nasty types Outlaw gunners and officers, Scar hunters, snipers and the buggers with mines. One fight I had like 5 hunters at once another 4 officers spamming missiles it definetly has got nastier and now that my shield hover bonus isnt working it's down right Murderous.

Message 11 of 28 (272 Views)

★★ Pro

Weird...for me it feels about the same but my weapons feel like they are hitting harder hehe. 

Message 12 of 28 (263 Views)

★★★★ Pro

There are scar and outlaw events running that have miniboss enemies with different names.

Message 13 of 28 (250 Views)

★★★ Guide

@Banfilidh wrote:

There are scar and outlaw events running that have miniboss enemies with different names.

Yeh seen the odd names, figured that might be the case.

Message 14 of 28 (240 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

@PumpsAnaBump wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what class are you playing? My Storm is taking much more a beating since the newest patch. Or maybe I got derpier? Lol

@pydzmzfhh wrote:

Just flying over enemies on the ground is dangerous now. I've almost died several times just flying over two or three outlaws during my normal routes.

Storm, 732 power.

Message 15 of 28 (235 Views)

★★ Guide

Wow...tested out my interceptor: Absolute freakin glass canon. Full MW, Leg weapons, 1 with like +95 shield and +85 armor, other +40 shield or so I think.

I could shred enemies on GM2, better than gm1 last patch ... but even trash mobs could rip my shields off in about 2-3 hits in full auto. Soldier scorpions could kill me in just a couple hits.

Something is definitely off with how squishy he is. My storm can take way more of a beating on gm3, and only has 3 leg components.

Message 16 of 28 (219 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Zemerick wrote:

Wow...tested out my interceptor: Absolute freakin glass canon. Full MW, Leg weapons, 1 with like +95 shield and +85 armor, other +40 shield or so I think.

I could shred enemies on GM2, better than gm1 last patch ... but even trash mobs could rip my shields off in about 2-3 hits in full auto. Soldier scorpions could kill me in just a couple hits.

Something is definitely off with how squishy he is. My storm can take way more of a beating on gm3, and only has 3 leg components.

Yea something is off about interceptor atm.....

Normal weaker non-elite mobs seem to be shredding the shields like nothing

Message 17 of 28 (196 Views)
Highlighted

Dot.: Feels like enemies are hitting alot harder after Patch

★★ Apprentice

I actually noticed the opposite. I play Ranger and Storm. My Ranger is about 660, playing only GM2. Till now it was sometimes very tough , in strongholds nearly one hit and the shield and almost all the gear went down. After patch the GM2 was an easy case. Still the same item power on my Ranger, perhaps some small differences in mods.

Message 18 of 28 (193 Views)

★★ Guide

@2Weak2Live wrote:

@Ticklepink68 wrote:

They are. Its the first thing I noticed. I also recognized that my gear recharge was a second off( taking longer) and my thruster life while flying was down..not up..certainly not 20% up. When you play 10 + hours a  day you can tell when your rhythm is messed up.

I actually noticed this a few hours before the patch, and was completely confused because it wasn't playing anything like the previous 300+ hours.

Well thats quite possible, I think some of the changes can be done serverside, possible that they made these changes first, then deployed the patch for the client software.

Message 19 of 28 (191 Views)

★ Guide

I haven't gone into GM2 again since the patch, but I definitely feel like in GM1 my Javelins in general are putting out more damage and taking about the same or even less. I couldn't help but come back and try it out after I read the patch notes. 

That being said, maybe they dialed up the mobs health and damage more than it was before, which was ridiculous even on a 700+ interceptor. I have always felt like GM2 should be called "How fast can you be dead?" It takes so much time to kill anything the mobs don't even die fast enough for me to replenish ammo in a legendary LMG with 350% dmg bonus.legendmg.png

Message 20 of 28 (172 Views)
Twitter Stream