Re: Feels bad I’ve bought so many loot crates

by hardgrapple

Original Post

Feels bad I’ve bought so many loot crates

★★★ Apprentice

Title says it all. The reason I feel this way is from all the cheater posts I see. 

Im a casual player who doesn’t waste time spectating people. I have plenty of disposable income and enjoy gambling. So I like to open loot crates. 

Actually id like to buy more. However I feel like I’ve already invested to much into a game largely plagued with cheaters. 

Anyone else done buying loot crates, regretting what they have already bought? Specifically due to cheaters. 

Remember everyone, adults can do as they like with their cash, so let’s not argue about buying loot crates. 

Message 1 of 4 (254 Views)

★ Guide
Do you play on pc or console? If you're on PC you're out of luck with cheaters but on console you'll only find one every 50-100 games.
Message 2 of 4 (234 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

you have issues.

Message 3 of 4 (226 Views)

★★ Guide

I have bought 0 apex packs but i did buy the battle pass which i must say i regret

I was really expecting to see new content regularly added throughout the season which would keep me playing the game consistently

This has not happened at all not even close. All they’ve added is octane and havoc which is really sad imo. Now im honestly not sure if ill even play enough to complete the battle pass

It feels like each time i play the desire to come back decreases because there is nothing new in the game to experience. It is the same every time with no new modes and no new map, in addition to getting garbage teammates when you solo q 

So yea i wish i hadnt bought the battle pass especially now that i know their plan is to continue with this lame seasonal update schedule its really not worth it to spend money on this game they give you no reason to keep coming back 

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)