Feedback on Rush

by GUTENTAAAAG

Original Post

Feedback on Rush

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

After playing quite some rounds on all 7 maps of Rush, I formed some opinion on it.
IT'S AWSOME!!!

I really like that it's 32 players maps, I think this gives the best game play experience. 64 players is a bit too chaotic for me (if not on conquest) and with 16 players it is much more likely to have an imbalanced match if 3-4 good players happen to be on one team. 32 is a nice balance.

I also like it that attackers are forced to be aggressive and the fact that the objective changes multiple times during the match. Very entertaining!

I feel the only imbalance is the Mercury map, where the attackers have a severe disadvantage on the first 2 objectives. Most matches end here.

If it was possible I would keep this game-mode, as it is my favorite and also add every remaining map.

Thank you!

Message 1 of 9 (783 Views)

Re: Feedback on Rush

★★★★★ Expert

I love rush too. For me, I think that the rush as well as the conquests should remain permanently.

Message 2 of 9 (756 Views)

Community Manager

@GUTENTAAAAG 

Rush is one of my personal favorites and hope to see it stay or at least rotate in often. The name of the mode really lives up to what the mode is really like at times, a rush.

Blueberry.png
Message 3 of 9 (744 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

I enjoy playing Rush, but in my opinion, the timers need to be increased.
Too many games, right when it is getting "good", with 60+ tickets remaining, attempting to arm a needed Mcom(or whatever they are called in BFV), then poof, game over due to time running out.

Message 4 of 9 (722 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For the love of GOD... Rush is one of the most loved game modes for noobs and veterans alike. Rush servers were CONSTANTLY FULL. The ONLY reason I play Battlefield is for RUSH. BRING BACK RUSH AND LEAVE IT IN THE MF GAME! Myself and my entire platoon will be playing something else until it comes back.

Message 5 of 9 (688 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, please bring back Rush. I don't understand why it is not one of the permanent game modes. You need just 32 people instead of 64. This ensures at least one (if not more, obviously) servers will be full all the time. Rush truly promotes squad play as, with less people on each side, squads become more important. Isn't that the whole idea of Battlefield over CoD? How is one squad going to make a difference on 64-player Breakthrough or Conquest? Let me tell ya', it doesn't.

Please make Rush a permanent game mode. EA and DICE will lose the loyal people who play this game for squads and groups. They will jump ship immediately to a game that favors that type of style and then all you have is a handful of players who maybe log in whenever and don't come back, ensuring less people.

Message 6 of 9 (644 Views)

★ Novice

Please bring back Rush for permanent! We love RUSH!!!

Message 7 of 9 (633 Views)

★★★ Novice

Rush mode is my favorite mode. 32 players are best, I also like squad conquest because of the smaller team size. 64 seems to chaotic to me. Please bring rush back as a permanent mode.

Message 8 of 9 (618 Views)

★★ Novice

I agree, rush had me coming back over and over, they should just keep it as a permanent game mode as it would be amazing with the Pacific maps that are coming soon. 

Message 9 of 9 (603 Views)