Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback and Discussion - Game Update 1.0.4.

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Re: Feedback and Discussion - Game Update 1.0.4.

★★★★ Novice
Deleted Anthem solved all the bugs and loot problems.
Message 121 of 125 (189 Views)

★★ Novice

I have continously seen the recording victories screen at the end of strongholds on ps4 for at least 2 updayes now but, it does not occur for missions or freeplay for me.

Message 122 of 125 (167 Views)

★ Guide

Hello,

Hope everyone is good. Am really enjoy playing Anthem everyday. But but am not really understanding Bioware's thinking or solutions on us grinding each day Anthem and having a good time in regards to Legendary loot, since the update I have played 6 hours more less each day missions, strongholds, free play all of it on GM2. Yes I have received one legendary each day, but its a Universal Component?? I am sitting here just finishing up most of my daily challenges and nothing yet and if it i do receive one, I dont even get my hopes high...I honestly love the game, but its getting disappointing to get to the forge and its a Universal Component. Am feeling so frustrated as Bioware cannot fix the loot situation. 

I am a big fan of all Mass Effect games, including Andromeda and all Dragon Age games. Played them all, so I know that they have the knowledge and know the gaming industry. 

Please fix the Legendary drop loot..please..

Thank you for reading,

Mayra

Message 123 of 125 (162 Views)

★ Guide

Hi,

Hope all is well.  First let me say that the following feedback is in no way being disrespectful. But since the recent update, yes after 6 hours or more of playing Anthem. Doing all missions, strongholds, free play on GM2 I have received One Legendary item each day and its a Universal Component? Also, regarding the keys and chest all I have received is parts nothing else. I have been playing Anthem since day one including Demo day and the 10 hours. I can see where other updates or hot fixes have improved the game. But not this time...sorry to say this. 

Am honestly not understanding updates at this point, because its just not getting better and really love playing Anthem and have total respect for Bioware and EA. 

I would greatly your advise please and thank you for reading,

Mayra

Message 124 of 125 (160 Views)

★★★ Novice

So I'm connected through the ethernet cable and yet I still dc for like a good 3 mins teleporting back and forth, and then I appear in the middle of nowhere, with no escape because im in some space between the rocks.

second, I cant open doors when i join a stronghold for some reason, f to interact, yet it doesnt show up when im at the door, im stuck waiting outside

Message 125 of 125 (138 Views)
Twitter Stream