Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback and Discussion - Game Update 1.0.4.

by EA_Alexander

Original Post

Feedback and Discussion - Game Update 1.0.4.

[ Edited ]
Community Manager (retired)

Hey Freelancers!

Update 1.0.4 is live and we're looking for your feedback! This update adds Legendary Missions, Elysian Caches, introduces additional changes to loot and improves performance. 

Full list of changes and improvements can be found here.

Read the update notes, test out the changes and let us know what you think. =)

See you in the world of Anthem!

Message 1 of 125 (1,339 Views)

Re: Feedback and Discussion - Game Update 1.0.4.

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

The new effects for the storm compenents - mark of wrath and tome of precision should be swapped surely. Tome of precision references lightning damage so would be best suited for the lightning explosion 

ive not tested in game but that’s how it is listed in the patch notes

edit- the stability seems worse, loading screen is so much longer heading out for a legendary contract. 2 contracts done and 2 disconnects on the victory screen.

the increased thruster life seems to have gone the other way and actually reduced thruster life - at least that’s my experience. 

The changes to Yvenia are very much welcome, I now have a weapon I can take into gm3 

Message 2 of 125 (1,313 Views)

★★ Guide

Still not fixed challenges completed and not getting the reward when the game crashed. 

Message 3 of 125 (1,307 Views)

★ Guide

thanks for the update cant wait to try it out

Message 4 of 125 (1,303 Views)

★★★ Novice

Loot is still iffy. Just did the Mine on GM1 and no masterwork at all, not even from end boss.

Message 5 of 125 (1,292 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

So far opened 2 GM2 freeplay chests. Got ember and nothing else. Very angry about the respawn situation and not respawning close to the objective. Was in a world event, died, respawned and now I have no idea where this even was. Lost out on another chest (solo) You haven't fixed anything with the maps and waypoints or indicators of where world events are. We NEED to respawn near the objective, not far away and no indicator on how to get back.

Message 6 of 125 (1,290 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

ok what's up with green ember in GM2? IFinished a world event, got a bunch of embers in the  chest and 1 rare item. Brought down a Titan as part of the world even, he dropped rares!!! VERY MUCH losing hope on this game and losing patience with EA. I don't want EMBER in a chest! I got tons of that stuff from breaking down all the crappy loot I get and from farming, wtf..I'm not trying to fight for EMBER!

Message 7 of 125 (1,283 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This happens on XB1X.

The cortex seems to be partially broken. If you try to read something from the library, the armor, mail box or tutorials game will throw you right back into the challenges tab.

Edit:

Added some UI bugs:

- the game cannot be restarted from the tab where you are asked to change the difficulty level if matchmaking can't find the game.

- if you change the HUD settings in the middle of the game and return to change them again in a moment, the menu tab is different, for example, the social tab.

Message 8 of 125 (1,278 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Very disappointing nothing really new still stuck doing the same things over and over the improvement's are good and very much needed but so was content I'm done with anthem now had the potential but ended up more of a let down than destiny which is extremely hard to do game play and system is grate but content let's this game down massively! I should of spent my money on division 2.....

Message 9 of 125 (1,266 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Since the latest update, 26/03/2019 I have played 3 strongholds and 2 contracts, all 5 have froze at the "recording victories" screen and have had to restart the game. Anyone else having this problem.  Why does my update say 1.06???

Message 10 of 125 (1,258 Views)
Twitter Stream