Feedback & Suggestions

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Feedback & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I'd like to suggest some soundtracks that I think will fit the garage perfectly.

-Stephen - Crossfire

https://youtu.be/isL-5S0ihaY

-Axel Thesleff - Bad karma

https://youtu.be/-sNWKbnaFkg

As for the free-roam

-Kehlani - Undercover (DEVAULT Remix)

https://youtu.be/52zV-b_5Bo8

-XYLØ - Get Closer (Felix Palmqvist)

https://youtu.be/kcKNeeAJbIE

Side note : i'd prefer if free-roam and all other events shared the music

And i'd also like to suggest some cars as well

-VW golf gti mk7/mk7.5

This car has so much tuning potential and also has so many sick bodykits available for it

-The Audi RS5 (either new or old)

And finally, IMO having online and offline seperated would be really great not just because of the pause screen but also for putting less stress on the servers and most importantly it'll be easier to find people who are actually willing to play with you since all of them chose to play online with you and everybody else

in nfs 2015 i never felt as if i was online because nobody cared about the other but thankfully the playlists update kinda fixed that

And that's all what i can suggest i didn't wanna make it a heavy one and good luck with your development guys ^^

Message 1661 of 1,688 (2,780 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I honestly want tuners NOT exotics. Exotics should be left for the hot pursuit franchise. Is really cheap racing against a exotics when you have a tuner. Tuners are for the streets. I always ran into one person with  lambo on drift who would often cheat by going fast and drifting anywhere like a maniac scoring easy points. it was total bs. you need to balance this new game meaning either exotics or tuners (preferably tuners) please bring the foxbody back, i started and ended with that car. first time i ever saw it in a racing game. Add some awesome obscure 90s tuners like the toyota MR2, Honda Prelude, Honda CR-X, Del sol, Nissan SI 13, Mitsubishi FTO, '98 Celica model, Honda integra, the good stuff that makes street racing street racing. it feels off seeing a porsche racing down a street. it seems more presentable in like rivals or hot pursuit but for "underground 3" exotics would be a waste of space. I like the drift mechanic in 2015 but it needed some improvements like some cars such as the foxbody and rsx the drifting worked perfect. flawless of steering left and right to balance the drift. it made it feel more realistic rather than rivals or 2012 most wanted where it was a simple brake that automatically does the drift without having to balance it. I noticed some cars did not have good drift mechanics like the AE86 some cars had a weird steering in example if you steer a little to the left the car would randomly steer to that side making some cars in nfs 2015 not being able to drive well. But other than that the drift mechanics for like the foxbody it was perfect.

Message 1662 of 1,688 (2,730 Views)

Re: Is it just me that notices this???

★★★ Novice

YES thank you now someone is speaking my language. I want 90's tuners so bad. its what makes street racing actually street racing. having exotics just feels off

Message 1663 of 1,688 (2,729 Views)

★★ Novice

I was very disappointed with this game. How could you make such disappointing game ?...Need for Speed Underground 2, Most Wanted, Carbon was good games with amazing customization and lot of garage slots.

All that was needed was just to have great graphics.But, All Need For Speed games after Need For Speed Carbon was such a disaster. No customization, no pause and worst "need constants internet connection".

Here's what could make Need For Speed better:

First of all make the game Offline when playing Single player.

You could add and option for players to select either the player will play Single Player or Online.

Single player would not use Internet Connection except for synchronizing achievements and could save. 

In Single Player(Offline) it will fix the problem "getting hit by other players cars when we are in a race"

And also we could pause the game when mom is calling or you have to *. It is very necessary in Single player(Offline Mode).

Otherwise, we have to quit race and start all over again. You know how annoying it is ?

In the Online version, you could make it like Need For Speed World. We were not hitting other players when doing a race, other player's car would pass through our car without colliding.

Secondly: When you crash your car it has a long animation show how the car is crashing and we are like WTF ? We were first and you see all the cars overtake you. It make people angry.

You can add a bring back to road option like the previous Need For Speed have. "Reset" I will help a lot to instantly resume the race without having to restart the whole race because we could not catch up with the others.

Thirdly; give more space in garage. 10 is very limited. Previous Need For Speed games had a lot of garage slots. I like to collect cars and with 10 slot its just *.

Fourthly: give us the option to view cars before buying it. Like a 360 degrees view. Like we can do by owned cars in the garage.

View the cars + the specs in the same screen. We should also be able to view the other cars and not have to select each one first to view it in 360 view.

Fifthly: Uber spot, Vista, Donuts, Free parts and other events should not be still visible in the map when we have already claimed or completed it.

You could add a filter like Show undone mission and events.

Sixth: It is always night in this game. Why ? This game has better graphic but is it always night.

It reduces visibility when playing. Total disaster.

Still no update have been released even after all these post.

Message 1664 of 1,688 (2,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, I really think this game is an undiscovered goldmine, ignored by the mistaken design decisions.

This hame has a good base of features, i.e.: the graphics ( AMAZING ), the nitty gritty night, the rain, the car selection and customization, the real car tuners and mechanics ( RAUH WELT FTW ).

What I would like the game to change/have:

- Driving physics/handling: please loosen the cars, they are on rails, I want to feel the raw power of my build and have to fight it. Just loosen the car, it feels like a brick. I'm not asking for Assetto Corsa grade physics, but maybe something between NFS Underground physics or the cheap actual drift games that do it so "well" and are fun to drive ( Drift Streets Japan, CarX,  Peak Angle ), maybe some GRID 1 physics. Arcade, yes; but with some kind of degree of user interference so you actually feel that you are controlling something. This would make the grip racing and the drift racing so much more enjoyable

- Cockpit cam: The details are there. The models are excellent. We aren't asking for a life like looking interior, just the posibility of a camera from the driver's eye, nothing more. This would make the game so much immersive ( and with that dark night settings, how amazing would it be to cruise around !!! )

- Real offline: a real offline single player mode, a real pause button. If I want to let people into my game I want to have the option but I don't want it to be the default.

- Option to disable the "race line", the graphics are so real that this big ugly line takes off all the immersion, and it is also so annoying. I want to follow my own line, want to make my own mistakes, my own achievements. Again, I don't want to race in a rails.

- No more unlimited nitro; you only have one shot, just like in NFS Underground, and just like in real life. Use it wisely.

- Maybe mod possibilities???? there is a huge community that can build amazing things for a game and help it sustain through time.

You have corrected a lot of mistakes ( no wheel support(!), no manual(!!!) ), please help us make this game more enjoyable, it is a shame that such a good base for a product goes to the trashcan because of terrible decisions. There is a lot of people trying to like this game.

Message 1665 of 1,688 (2,444 Views)

[ Edited ]

The police are too easy ,they seriously  need a "rubberbanding upgrade" to make them more challenging.I won my last challenge in the main story by hitting a police car and then stopping a few meters away on the other side of the road and waiting until the time went.I found that disappointing to win like that.

Big, big game map that is almost empty, I find that anoying.More roads next time please.

Pause game possibillity is a must. I an sick of racing 300 times to try and beat a rubberbanding oponent who drives a car that goes faster than the space shuttle, and then having to leave the game  at a critical moment to go and answer the fone.

The lack of customization parts like mirrors makes the game look unfinished.I like the vista shots part of the game and the chance to take a foto, nice.

Message 1666 of 1,688 (2,299 Views)

[ Edited ]

It would be usefull to be able to see if another player is already in a race when you see them ,so you can stay out of their way,and not crash into them while trying to pointlessly ask them to race you.

Maybe players who are racing could be a different color on the radar ?

Message 1667 of 1,688 (2,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

NFS is a racing game.  Please keep it that way.  This first Xbox One iteration is driving me crazy.  There is a very short race then a LOT of cut scene that can't be skipped.  One of the 360 versions had it right: a very thin story line with a lot of racing action.  I can usually sit and play NFS for hours on end but I can only manage a half hour at a time with this one because of the cut scenes.  Also, the dark scenes are very monotonous and boring.  I will probably skip Payback because the NFS value, to me, has plummeted.  Also, what is up with the steering?  I have it set to slow and a light tap puts me into the wall every time.  Boring!

Message 1668 of 1,688 (1,955 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

Perhaps this is the best game series Need For Speed, I still play it and enjoy drift events, thanks for playing and sorry that won't leave any more updates.
NFS 2015/2016 love the physics of driving a car especially like the drift
In my opinion NFS Payback disastrous series of games, although there are advantages in this game but more minuses

Message 1669 of 1,688 (1,914 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Indeed brother. Frown

Message 1670 of 1,688 (1,851 Views)