Re: Feedback & Suggestions

by Cr4sh710

Original Post

★★★ Novice
Please, please, please... wheel support for consoles...

We are just asking the opportunity to enjoy this great driving game the way it is supposed to be played, on a wheel with pedals...

NFS 2015 is such a significant game you cant just stop supporting it because you have a new version...

NFS 2015 has such unique taste and feel, it is painful not to be able to play this game the way it is meant to be played...
Message 1671 of 1,688 (3,228 Views)

Re: Need For Speed 2015

★★ Novice

This is not the problem of NFS team if someone is disturbing you when you are playing. you can report that user and maybe he/she will blocked in future. Second Now a days all games are totally online and requires internet connection. So I think its a good update that now All games are online.... yeah this game have some bugs and errors but overall its good... humans learn from their mistake.. NFS team also learn what they have done in past.. Appreciate others so they can perform well and with full thrust in future...Thumbs up bro Standard smile 

Message 1672 of 1,688 (3,016 Views)

★★★ Newbie

it would be awesome to add my logoThink Modified Logo

Message 1673 of 1,688 (2,902 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I think being able to restart the game over is one of the most important features. If there is no replayability in a game what's the point. 

Message 1674 of 1,688 (2,293 Views)

★★ Novice

In the game I really want to see new car and the Lamborghini Sesto Elemento of the 2010

Message 1675 of 1,688 (2,165 Views)

★★ Expert

@Eyhauckfaouya 

Um, try to watch this video I found on youtube.

Have a great day.:eahigh_file:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgRvr5RcZZU

Message 1676 of 1,688 (2,059 Views)

Re: Multi player races lobby

★★ Apprentice
nfs mw ^^
Message 1677 of 1,688 (2,042 Views)

★ Guide

Maybe someone from EA take a look at this and for the future stop improvising nonsense games.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJRUphap4h4

Message 1678 of 1,688 (2,003 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Suggestion #1
Add the option to disable all of the useless driving assists that are getting in the way of actually driving the car. It is infuriating that instead of racing, i am instead constantly battling the controls which veer me off the track.

Such as the
a) grossly incompetent non-linear steering

b) automatic countersteering
c) "cornering assist" which, essentially, locks the steering wheel (and then suddenly unlocks, violently launching me in the direction i was trying to counter-steer the car to prior)

d) inconsistent traction control (if it can even be called so)

and so on

Suggestion #2 (an extension of #1): Provide direct input for controlling both the steering, accelerator and brakes via xinput

Suggestion #3: Implement proper key rebinding. Currently it is impossible to use the "back" button on xbox controllers, as it is always bound to menu.

Suggestion #5: Implement in-game resolution scaling. Frostbite does it really well and implementing it would be easier than improving the useless AA.

Suggestion #6 (which has been voice here numerous times): Provide a more convenient way to instantly restart the race

Suggestion #7: Skippable cutscenes, please, for the love of Allah.

Suggestion #8: Improve steering wheel support

Suggestion #9: Selectable race difficulty (with higher rewards for higher difficulties)

Suggestion #10: Toggleable rubberbanding

Suggestion #11: Pink slip races

Suggestion #12: Ability to rotate the car model during visual customization

Suggestion #13: Test track with on-the-fly performance tuning

If you were to release a DLC, icluding these changes, i would absolutely buy it. I know it is unlikely to happen, given how old the game is now and the apparent apathy of the publisher, but it wouldn't be the first time a developer has released and update to an older game with great success and actually enjoyed a resurgence in both active player count and sales of the base game.

Despite all of the criticism in this post, i do like the vibe of the game and would like to play the best version of it possible. And as i wrote, i would pay to see it and enjoy it!

Message 1679 of 1,688 (1,909 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi,

Are you serious? Why are you even making this topic? People come here, give you feedback... and nothing.

After 4 years I reinstalled the game. It's the same stuff. I cannot finish the game because in the last mission, I keep falling under the map.

My PC specs are way... way above the recommended settings, yet the game has flaws... and YOU DON'T LISTEN to us.

Shame!

Message 1680 of 1,688 (1,635 Views)