Feedback about helicopters

by ItachiSSIII

Original Post

Re: Feedback about helicopters

★ Apprentice
@DCAT627 Lol they’re vulnerable… That’s hilarious. Helicopters need work.
They’re too slow, can get shot down by one player using the greatest form of aim assist, and they shoot nerf rockets…
Message 11 of 54 (388 Views)

★★ Guide
@ItachiSSIII Stay high and dash through the kill zone while popping the flare then go find cover. Pilots who fly that way are hard to shoot down. Pilots who get too greedy risk paying the price.
Message 12 of 54 (385 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@ItachiSSIII Dude are you trolling? Helicopters dominate every single match. The ground to air AA can’t lock on to you unless within 250 metres and it takes 5 seconds to lock. If even a cable comes between you lock on is lost. Most helicopters can outfly the range of the stinger’s lock on in that 5 seconds or just ascend to an altitude where we can’t even try and lock on. It takes 4 missiles to kill you and we only get 3. Helicopters are the last thing that needs a buff right now as you are virtually invincible.
Message 13 of 54 (377 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I feel it is worth pointing out that I have had many rounds where my team has air superiority... only to lose the game.  Are there some great pilots / gunners / drivers out there?  Sure, but it does not get wins, because they cannot PTFO...

Message 14 of 54 (367 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Jets are in much more dire need of a buff. The main cannon is pretty much useless. It's very inaccurate and the manouverability of jet is absolute carbage making lock ons pretty much the only way jets can do anything about helicopters. I'd like to run my usual BF4 stealth jet loadout of air-to-ground missiles and cannon to deal with air targets, but that's not really an option. 

Message 15 of 54 (365 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@carsono311 If a helicopter pilot is supporting the ground forces while they PTFO that support is invaluable but unfortunately most pilots are just KDwhoring and couldn’t care less about objectives
Message 16 of 54 (364 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@ItachiSSIII Helicopters and vehicules in general are way too OP tbh..
They have to reuce the number of vehicules in the map, there are too many !
Message 17 of 54 (356 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

@EnemaAtTheGatesI agree, but it doesn't capture points either.  My greater point is that many people that complain the loudest about vehicles don't usually play them much...

Message 18 of 54 (347 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@carsono311 You can capture points in a chopper, I’ve done it on renewal, you just have to come down to an altitude of less than 100m and risk being blown up.
Message 19 of 54 (343 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@EnemaAtTheGates True, but you are also a sitting duck and it usually only feasible in the Littlebird. I am not sure what your point is now?
Message 20 of 54 (341 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help