Re: Feedback/Suggestions for Improvement

by Sjonny30

Original Post

Feedback/Suggestions for Improvement

★★ Guide

I’m a returning player the last nfs game I played was rivals on xbox 360 so it’s been awhile but heat seemed compelling enough to give it a shot. 

I love that there are no more “Crashed” screens because those were so annoying frustrating and broke the immersion. I also love that all the objects in the road are now breakable so you won’t crash by hitting a tree or something you can just drive right through and destroy it. I love the amount of customization options for each car and that there are no microtransactions (which is major). I really really love that you can download car wraps created by other people and apply them to any vehicle. This was a genius idea because it saves me the time of creating my own

I severely hate two things. First, that getting busted takes away from the bank that you’ve ALREADY EARNED. This is absolutely horrible and demoralizing a terrible decision because the penalty for getting busted must be confined to only what you have earned on that particular run after leaving the garage. Otherwise it feels like I’m going backwards and stolen from by losing what’s already mine. This system also puts pressure on me to spend all my bank before driving at night so i don’t lose it, which is very annoying. 

Second, I absolutely hate how hard it is to get away from cops. Even at heat level 2 I literally can’t outrun them at max speed and at that point you’re pretty much busted for sure. I am early in the game but still there should be a smooth difficulty curve I should not need an end game super car to outrun the cops (if it’s even possible to do so) because they are way too fast and way too aggressive and losing them is way too difficult this needs to be toned down severely. It’s not a fair fight because they win every time

Message 1 of 2 (178 Views)

Re: Feedback/Suggestions for Improvement

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

@ShadoWawkerYou can try putting the game on easy altho some things become incredibly easy. Or if this still hasn't solved your issue than try to get better in the game. Buy better cars or parts etc. And there are places where you can get rid of the cop pretty easily. Drive next to water for example and they drive into it. Or try to jump on ramps. And the way you earn bank is literally intentional game design whether you like it or not.

Message 2 of 2 (163 Views)