Re: FIX ORIGIN! STOP DISTRIBUTING UNFINISHED PRODUCTS!

by Straatford87

Original Post

Re: Feedback Friday

Hello everyone! Me like everything, but I would like FPS meter. Sometimes his very lacking. =)

Message 11 of 18 (721 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Please reinstate the shopping cart. There is genuinely no reason not to put it back on.

You will still be getting people buying games - they have little option but to use Origin for some games - but you will also be losing some purchases because people can't make multiple purchases in one go, or don't want to save their details (especially after certain law changes in the USA) to enable one click.

Message 12 of 18 (703 Views)

EA DICE Team

@Dedudamol @Alimeega

Thanks for adding your comments :-)

Message 13 of 18 (696 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@Straatford87

You're welcome)

I'm glad to help.

Не являюсь работником ЕА и не владею особыми техническими скиллами. Все мы простые смертные...

Понравился ответ? Оцени с помощью XP! Помогла? Утверди!

Message 14 of 18 (695 Views)

EA DICE Team

To all:

I will be closing this thread on Monday afternoon (GMT) to gather all feedback for the week. Be sure to stop by if you've got any extra comments!

Message 15 of 18 (683 Views)

★ Apprentice

There is still no shopping cart available on origin. Origin needs to put the shopping cart back up for our convenience and quit losing good customers wanting to spend their money on games you offer!

Message 16 of 18 (675 Views)

FIX ORIGIN! STOP DISTRIBUTING UNFINISHED PRODUCTS!

★★ Newbie

This is by far one of the worst game apps. Unfortunately, you keep forcing people to use this app to play your games. Please, give me a heads up before you update your app, so I don't crash in the middle of a game with friends, who were also forced to download this * app. And, then, spend an hour trying to figure out ERROR 9:0. 

Every single game, every single app, everything you produce EA is buggy as *. If you keep going this way, it will only be a matter of time, before you realize the loss. 

Message 17 of 18 (665 Views)
Highlighted

Re: FIX ORIGIN! STOP DISTRIBUTING UNFINISHED PRODUCTS!

EA DICE Team

@Avesto11 @ShanEnri @darkewich @Alimeega @Dedudamol @chemsol1 @randome77 @Headshot0013 @GreenRangerno2 @theeternalsw0rd @Retro-Pathfinder

Hi everyone,

I want to thank all of you for taking the time to write your feedback to us regarding Origin. We'll be having a similar thread each week starting on Friday, so that we can offer you a dedicated time and place where you know that your feedback will be heard.

With your participation, we can work on improving Origin where you feel it's necessary.

With that said, all feedback has been collected and forwarded for this week. The topic will be closed for now. Should you have any additional questions or comments in the meantime then I want to clarify that you don't have to wait until Friday! You can always create a new thread to talk to us, or other players.

Thank you,

Message 18 of 18 (1,586 Views)