[Feedback Free Throw] Official Fall Parade Discussion

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

[Feedback Free Throw] Official Fall Parade Discussion

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

What's up, NBA Live Mobile Community!

The Fall Parade is now live in-game and we're excited to hear your thoughts about it. You can earn confetti points to unlock John Stockton, Paul George, and Shaquille O'Neal!

If you haven't had a chance to jump in game and earn some confetti yet, we have a quick breakdown on the event here and a Fall Parade Campaign Overview video here compliments of The SteelCityMUT

Good luck on the courts!

Blueberry.png
Message 1 of 3 (527 Views)

Re: [Feedback Free Throw] Official Fall Parade Discussion

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

Hi Blueberry,

I think it will be great that we can still use the all season 4 cards in the promo lineup or make a SD lineup which can use all season 4 cards. If the promo does not require any promo lineup ovr to unlock something, i think it is not much sense to limit the promo lineup for only promo cards. I know PVP will come soon, and our members in the league are patient enough for the fun from PVP.

In a word, it will be great to have a mixed lineup to be able to play in the Showdown games. More fun for all players for sure.

Thanks a lot.

**********BIG FAN of NBALM from Season 1. Interested in making NBALM great again. Stay Home & Play Together.
Message 2 of 3 (509 Views)

Where are the sets from the last promo??

★★★★ Apprentice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Apple iPad
Summarize your bug Okay, I swear I saw yesterday that the sets from the Thanksgiving promo would be live after the promo ended. I was working and didn't have time to cash out a bunch of tokens (150 to be exact) for players I NEED. Why aren't we allowed to complete sets for a few days post-promo like with EVERY other promo you've run the past two years? Add it back please!!!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the sets. All of the thanksgiving sets are GONE
What happens when the bug occurs? I can't cash out my tokens. I have 150 of the red / elite tokens plus the turkey / hand one to boost a player. Help me out!
What do you expect to see? A grace period on these sets. C'mon guys. I spent a whole month chasing these items and then you left no time at the end to cash them out. I mean, the Ray Allen sets are still available. Why is this happening like this? Not cool

Give us back the Thanksgiving promo sets for at least a week please. People get busy and need a grace period. C'mon folks, you never do it this way. Fix it. 

Message 3 of 3 (410 Views)