FeedBack & Suggestions for Gameplay Demo(gamescom)

by III_IS_III

Original Post

Highlighted

FeedBack & Suggestions for Gameplay Demo(gamescom)

★ Apprentice

Greetings NFS community. Good day time NFS Heat Developer team.

During Games-Com event(Aug19) EA representatives have already shown enough game play demo of new newcomer NFS:Heat arcade racing game. Time for some feedback from your loyal fan(I started following this series from my childhood NFS:Porshe(PS1).

Brief review:
1. World & car Computer Graphics - cool.
2. Car physics - could be better(here comes a 20 tons vehicle again)
3. Cops AI - at least better than it was in NFS:2015 & 2017
4. Car tuning - Better then ever before! but still some remarks below.

What i liked: Well can't say what exactly because i need to shift up down the gears of new game by myself, not just watch somebody on YouTube, so... But I'm quite interested in buying this game, that means you have done cool)

What I saw on YouTube and did not like:

1. The car physics, it is like a heavy weight T34 Tank again. But this is game engine i don't think you can do better.
2. HUD. It is again +999999 of numbers on screen during driving(rep, chase, bonuses other gar...) in pair with improved color gamma it has already blind my eyes. Like a rainbow. Hope you make all that hood optional ON/OFF and more comfortable and don't forget about normal game Joystick binding on PC.
3. Speed cars. When you had and engine modification in Shop(performance improvement parts unlock) during career progression (like it Was in NFS U2) it looked more interesting & adult
4. Fast full filled NItro Oxide. Well we have again a cars that have almost infinite nitro that is easy to full fill. and continuous fire from exhaust pipe( Do we play a Crash team Racing?
5. Free car repair on the fuel stations during chase.So easy to do so easy to escape damage and busted. Hello Burnout Paradise.

So my Suggestions:

a) Less weight to player car more damage from cops.
b) Auto repair in the fuel station only for money not for free. Repair tokens/insurance from NFS:Pro Street welcome. No money to repair - critical damage - busted - only hardcore.
c) Reputation leveling up more long. In NFS: Payback it was so easy to reach lvl 50.
d) Secret cards/tokens after boss defeat(like it was in NFS:MW2005/Carbon)
e) Add Magazines/ and magazine cover photography events(from NFS U2). Add tuning rating.
f)  Add cops Boss (like Mr. Cross from NFS MW2005) a special forces that can drop road spikes just from the car call helicopter and deal damage to the car.(ole! NFS Hot Pursuit)
g) Player can't use street racing cars In Official day time legal events, until all police fines are regulated, this is obvious.
h) Add "trafic jam on high way" type of street races(NFS:Undercover) in pair with "drag racing" cause that was really epic racing.
i)  Player can't unlock all body kits, styling elements and all cars just earning few reputation levels. Some of them can be unlocked for completing special events, defeating BOSS and complete challenging tasks(example: NFS:carbon).
j) Different types of separate shops: Engine shop/body kit shop/ vinyl shop/ car selling shop etc. Explore city find secrets new shops/dealers and make new friends. Ride for purchased parts and don't get busted. Only high stakes only hardcore.
k) Add separate painting to: Side mirrors/ spoilers/ brake supports/ exhaust pipe/ Hood/ add roof hood(I still remember NFS:U2).
l) Add logical unlock for cars: U can't unlock Porshe Cayman just after two races on Toyota Corolla.
m) Add some cool premade masterpiece vinyls by dev team that you can also unlock And can not make them by using standard Styling tools
n) Nitro. Make it more valuable. You can full fill your nitro tank only "for dangerous driving/jumps/speed slim etc."(NFS:U2)
o) Add three classic NFS car  graphic characteristics like it was in old NFS Series: Speed/acceleration/maneuverability. We don't need all those spam numbers on screen(this is not simulator game this is arcade)

Hope to see a cool Story in career(with PEGI 16+) & balanced multiplayer, and Hot Music Heats from all parts of the world.

That's it. Thanks my dear devs and good luck. Forum like to see your feedback and comments below!!

Message 1 of 1 (292 Views)