Featured Creations System (Working?)

by sandyjam_s

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Featured Creations System (Working?)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Spore you will live forever in our hearts. Heart

Are there any Maxis Developers left in this game? Does Featured Creations work? Have they been updated?

I’ve been with you since 2009, Spore. Embarrassed

Message 1 of 5 (1,086 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Featured Creations System (Working?)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently the featured system is working. But I would have to say that the latest choice of a featured item has got to be the act of a complete incompetent. An egg, really? From a creator that has seven creations in total. (all of them equally unimpressive). What is wrong with EA. You have a showcase to feature the best creations from a lot of hard working individuals and you choose this. What's the matter, you couldn't find an extended middle finger creation to give to your customers as a featured item.You might have thought you were being funny. You were not. Not only did you choose a creation with absolutely no credibility to be in the featured section, but you made a mockery of it and a disgrace.

View in thread

Message 3 of 5 (953 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

There should be one featured on April Fools day I think

Message 2 of 5 (1,050 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Apparently the featured system is working. But I would have to say that the latest choice of a featured item has got to be the act of a complete incompetent. An egg, really? From a creator that has seven creations in total. (all of them equally unimpressive). What is wrong with EA. You have a showcase to feature the best creations from a lot of hard working individuals and you choose this. What's the matter, you couldn't find an extended middle finger creation to give to your customers as a featured item.You might have thought you were being funny. You were not. Not only did you choose a creation with absolutely no credibility to be in the featured section, but you made a mockery of it and a disgrace.

Message 3 of 5 (954 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Yea. That egg is CRAZY. Oh Maxis...Bruh.

Message 4 of 5 (941 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@MavorofSpore Crazy Maxis
Message 5 of 5 (933 Views)