[Feature Request] Crew Finder / Gallery Browser

by sacchilemons

Original Post

[Feature Request] Crew Finder / Gallery Browser

★★★ Newbie

Crew Finder

Unless I've missed it somewhere, there isn't a way to find a crew except by word of mouth. After you leave your "starter" crew, you have no way of finding a new one unless you find someone advertising it online or make your own. This would be alright if there was an official Discord with a channel specifically for recruitment, but I haven't found that either (hit me up if there is!). I'd like to see, at the least, a way to generate 5-10 crews with open recruitment. They could be random results or have the ability to sort based on member quantity, recent activity, or additional crew filters like "casual", "PvP", or a different focus. It's nice that I can make my own crew, which I've done, but it's a bit hard to find new members besides shouting into the void on social media.

Gallery Browser (for wraps and snapshots)

I've found these two galleries a bit limited when it comes to browsing. It's a bit tedious to scroll through a single line at the bottom of the screen, one by one. I'd rather see a full page grid of images and then click open the ones I want to view larger. I recognize that it'd be more work on the developer side, but it'd be nice to browse wraps by colors or themes instead of the most recently added or the most liked. I feel that, as it is now, your wrap that you posted on Monday will never be seen by someone who is browsing on Friday unless they sit for an hour to get deep into the pile. And who's got time for that when they got daily challenges to crush and only three hours to play?

Otherwise, I love the game. As a fan of the original Most Wanted, this has given me everything I've wanted in a new NFS game but with 3x more content. The only thing missing is split screen offline PvP, lol.

Message 1 of 1 (141 Views)