I will rate... (good to bad)

1. Ryloth
  2. Kamino
  3. Fondor
  4. Endor
  5. Unknown Region
  6. D'Qar

[Some explanation. Thinking ]

Ryloth is clearly a good map!! Let's take down the huge Lucrehulk-class battleship. 

Kamino is also a good map. The Venator class cuiser in the rainy atmosphere. Poetic.

We can destroy the Imperial Star Destroyer in Fondor dockyard. Yes!! Good scene.

Endor is... a little hard for the empire side. Balancing is needed. Tongue out

Unknown Region. Sorry, I don't want to shoot the evacuation ship. Isn't that the empire way? (Resurgent class star destroyer is cool by the way.)

D'Qar... umm... interesting function. Not so bad but... it feels something wrong.

Message 11 of 18 (495 Views)

Re: Favourite galactic assault map

EA DICE Team

What about the attack on the Wookies?

Kashyyyk Is one of my Favourite galactic assault map.

/Atic 

Message 12 of 18 (484 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Kamino and Hoth for me 

Message 13 of 18 (447 Views)

★ Guide

1. All equally great, light me up
Naboo: Theed (graphically stunning, fun to play)
Crait: Abandoned Rebel Outpost (fun to play!)
Kashyyyk: Kachirho Beach (graphically stunning, fun to play)
Hoth: Outpost Delta (fun to play!)

2.Also great, only falls short by a bit
Endor: Research Station 9 (graphically stunning, fun to play)

3. OK
Yavin 4: The Great Temple (its a great map, but played it too often i guess. Naboo Crait Kashyyyk Hoth are more varied)
Kamino: Cloning Facility (1st Phase is * as Droids, especially on enforcer days)

4, Its not that they are bad anyhow, but they wear out faster than the other maps and the other maps are simply better (given I have 3000h in the game its astounding i havnt been bored earlier)
Death Star II: Command Sector North
Jakku: The Graveyard
Tatooine: Mos Eisley
Starkiller Base: Command Center
Takodana: Maz's Castle

Resistance maps are in a serious disadvantage, because the First Order enforces are great (Sith Trooper and FO Jet Trooper are amazing!!!), but the resistance cows and caphex spy arent good and dont feel like Star Wars.

Seriously: Who asked for an ugly female reversed horned cow-troll-trooper with a minigun in a Star Wars game ?

--
Cant jugde:
Geonosis: Trippa Hive. Visually stunning but very different. Dont dislike it, but feels like a different game mode. When I feel like playing this its a real great map, but sometimes I am just annoyed, when on the droids side - as just shooting the ATTEs is busy work at times:

Message 14 of 18 (426 Views)

Community Manager
@VisionedAcorn91 Kamino is easily one of my favourite maps. Theres just something about defending the home of the clones.
Rtas.png

Message 15 of 18 (397 Views)

★★ Apprentice

i have always rocked the default appearance when using the clones on Kamino it doesn't look right running around as a 41st Elite core like many others do haha

Message 16 of 18 (382 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@karagianni1972 Not genosis, it's not balanced properly, you don't get many points for shooting the walkers and can be exploited by Leia with her secondary fire too easily.
Message 17 of 18 (366 Views)

★ Guide
@VisionedAcorn91
41st Ranger Platoon is the camo one, but yeah, I HATE seeing jungle troops on Kamino or anywhere else other than forestry places.
Message 18 of 18 (331 Views)