Favourite Streamers

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Re: Favourite Streamers

★★★★★ Expert

iTemp finally started play rank mode yesterday.

Message 11 of 20 (428 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Only streamer I watch is RealKraftyy on Twitch. Him, Viss, and Tanner are super fun to watch. 

Message 12 of 20 (425 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

@asukojo wrote:

iTemp finally started play rank mode yesterday.

I like him. Good attitude, plays on PS4,with a normal pad and with random team mates. I can relate to him the most.

Already watched the video Standard smile

Anybody who is on console should sub and watch this guy. Top stuff imo.

Message 13 of 20 (423 Views)

★★ Guide

itemp plays is my favourite. Ridiculously good and the nicest gamer I have ever come across with out sounding ott. Love watching everyday. 

Message 14 of 20 (421 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

m0xyy (although I think he went to csgo he mentioned he was also sick of the cheaters), dizzy, qtpie, mendo, kraftyy, zylbrad, KR, shroud if I need a nap Tongue out

Message 15 of 20 (411 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Zeus from Australia just become Predator,  he is racing neck to neck against another Austrilia , pretty intense:

Message 16 of 20 (397 Views)

★★★ Expert

#1 Dizzy 

Incredibly talented, and argued by many to be the best player, I lile his voice a lot for some reason (yoinkies) as well as his e-sports team mates Aceu and Mohr.

#2 Shroud 

Not necessarily the best player, or the most entertaining, but he streams very consistently on a daily basis, has a good community, so no rotten chat and still a former e-sports pro described as above average compared to his peers.

#3 Aceu 

Dizzy's teammate who has pretty good chemistry going with his squadmates, a lot of pretty funny moments and regularly streams some other games off steam so your head can get some rest from the loud banging sounds from a shooter, it's always late for me when they stream so some peaceful chill stuff is appreciated.

Not really gonna list or describe further entries, but others i recommend are:

Nicewigg

Diegosaurs

Mendokusaii

Daltoosh

TSM_Viss

Taxi2g

m0xyy

All mentions stream on Twitch

Message 17 of 20 (387 Views)

★★ Guide

It also depends on on my timezone(I live in asia so lot of difference in time)

1.Diegosaurs

2.kandyrew

3.Aculite

4.Shivfps(top bangalore player)

5.I like zyllbrad but I don't watch his streams,only his youtube videos

Message 18 of 20 (375 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

I only really watch two streamers and it's generally only when I can't game myself for whatever reason.  I'll tune in and chat to cheer myself up if I'm a bit down so paradoxically the better I feel the fewer streams I'll watch.

1: SlickFlow - www.twitch.tv/slickflow

From his twitch splash screen:

"A little about Slick, He's The 1930 break-dancing champion from Melbourne Australia, Variety Streamer / Entertainer /PC Fps Gamer, loves to make people laugh. With Special appearances by slickflow Jr and Rhonda.

inventor of the keyboard tongue punch fjisdjfs9djfasudhiaus"

Slick comes across as an all round good egg and whether he's in character as SlickFlow/Rhonda or out of character as Jnr - he's always accommodating to people who are there for a good time and not to be a *.  The stream is billed as a comedy stream and the focus is primarily on having a laugh whilst playing FPS, with a bit of breakdancing, just chatting and madness thrown in.  It's not for everyone as he is deliberately over the top a lot, but the bloke has a heart of gold has cheered me up loads of times.  YOU DIRTY BIRDY!  Distinctly Aussie flavoured madness.

2: The Spudhunter - www.twitch.tv/thespudhunter

From his twitch splash screen:

FPS Gamer, The People's Player, I stream a show and I also make FPS Game content at https://www.youtube.com/thespudhunter Professional Clown

Spud is an absolute FANATIC for all things Doom and Quake.  He's regularly alternating between a game from today and radioactively difficult mods for doom/quake or an unholy lovechild of the two.  If you like your metal heavy and your plays cerebral : Spud's where its at.  He's pretty left-field with his humor but tries to keep things relatively wholesome wherever possible.  Runs a very comprehensive and organised Discord with a pretty sizeable community.  People have said when they've migrated to Australia that the whole country feels like one big country town for the most part, Spud's discord is like that to me.  He wears a mask, shouts a fair bit (not in the hyper, teenage way) and has sick aim.  Spud is less about the giggles and more about the quickflicks.

Message 19 of 20 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

*Sadface* to this thread. Frown

Message 20 of 20 (346 Views)