Favourite Streamers

by DoYaSeeMe

Original Post

Favourite Streamers

★★★ Expert

Who are your favourite streamers and why? 

I'm only watching Apex plays on youtube, here are a few of mine:

1. Kandyrew - he is a great Apex player,  although he considers himself average. You can clearly see his evolution through his videos and learn from him more than from Shroud or other pro player's videos, as he tries all sorts of challenges and has an exemplary attitude, with patience and respect to other players. I think Respawn / EA should sponsor him if they don't already.

2. Rag Tagg - "the greatest gutter tier player on the face of this earth", has a great story telling and shows normal, average gameplay, making fun of his own mistakes. I'd love to see an Apex Legend borrow his accent and voice lines. Or maybe as narrator for the intro of an upcoming event or season...

3. Zylbrad - always about laughs and not taking the game too seriously, he's actually playing very well, killing and dodging bullets effortlessly and trying all sorts of crazy things in the process, making the exploits look really funny sometimes.

Message 1 of 20 (618 Views)

Re: Favourite Streamers

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Pro

My "go to" streamers for Apex are:

iTemp (PS4)

Rag Tagg

Sethly (for news)

Kandyrew

All have great attitudes and are entertaining at the same time.

Message 2 of 20 (610 Views)

★★ Expert

bb2fcfa192d3a36485a899a6deb54d3c.jpg

yup

Heart

Message 3 of 20 (599 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@jumanjaydazed wrote:

bb2fcfa192d3a36485a899a6deb54d3c.jpg

yup

Heart

Ewwww you're dirty lol. Not a fan of him.

Message 4 of 20 (592 Views)

★ Guide

TSM Viss. top quality community, even though i'm a stingy old * and haven't subbed.

Message 5 of 20 (591 Views)

★★★ Expert

I did watch some Dr.Disrespect too, his appearance and frustrations are funny at times, but he's too toxic for my taste, not a good model for apex players to follow Standard smile.

Message 6 of 20 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

For me:

Shroud

Diegosaurs     : https://www.twitch.tv/diegosaurs

Staycation      : https://www.twitch.tv/staycationyoutube  (Yo Yo Yo Yo)

Diego is naturally good, he is always chill even in tight fight, he almost predator, just matter of time (probably 1-2 days from now).

Staycation is young happy guy, always smiling, always excited, good player, sometimes got intense, basically more emotional guy, fun to watch his emotion roller coaster during game.

Message 7 of 20 (578 Views)

★★ Expert

@DoYaSeeMe 

Fair enough....It's a generation thing!

Heart

Message 8 of 20 (573 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Expert

@asukojo 

+1

yeah dude..Diego is always smiling and calm

@UncleAlbert1802 

+1

Yeah, Viss is pretty legit

Was going to mention Choco as well...pretty straight guy...HC pubg though...but he can hang with the best of 'em

Heart

Message 9 of 20 (571 Views)

★★★★ Guide

MsFloof - She’s got the aim and a great personality.

Message 10 of 20 (557 Views)