Favorite YouTubers

by ScarDuck14

Original Post

Favorite YouTubers

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

As there’s not much going on.  Now traffic has slowed down on here.   I’ve been watching more YouTubers and Jarnos vids. Was just wondering what other people’s opinions are as my view off some off them have changed over last few years. 

Jarno is my favourite.  Especially his co-op career videos and battle Royale. 

But found myself warming to Tiametmarduk lately.  Like Alex Gillons content.

Used to hate Limited man but cant argue with his content and honesty.

Aarava is clickbait king so avoid with passion.

Honourable mention goes to Webby… Love me some Webby.  Just wish his videos were longer.

Big shout to @SexyBrigadeiro although I confess I don’t have twitch on my Tv so don’t watch his streams 

lastly I cannot ignore Marcel without his camera settings video from last year. I wouldn’t have discovered the importance of correct FOV settings. Which inturn made me up to 2 seconds a lap faster

Message 1 of 19 (685 Views)

Re: Favorite YouTubers

★★★★★ Guide
@ScarDuck14 Thank you very much for the SO, my friend!
I haven't watched much of each one of the people you mentioned, but I watched enough to say I agree pretty much with all you said - lol

As for myself, I'm not so into F1 22 right now, because of how mad this game made me.. I keep streaming on Twitch and I'm in the middle of my 10th (and last) season on F1 22, but I only play here and there and I'm currently only doing 'meme races', like 5 laps races, with AIs at 50%, where I try to go from last to first in only 5 laps - it works 99% of the time - lol - and I just want to get the career (and game) done and I hope F1 23 is better, because if it's not, I'll be taking some time away from the EA F1 series - not a threat, just a statement - lol
Message 2 of 19 (668 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 Thomas Ronhaar now has a channel fyi.
Message 3 of 19 (642 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@BadMayh3m Don’t know much about him if im honest. When I watch esports I only watch Jarnos highlights
Message 4 of 19 (628 Views)

★★★ Pro
@ScarDuck14 He almost won the title in his 1st season only losing cause Freddy R took him out twice in Bahrain and Mexico.
His channel is fairly new.
Message 5 of 19 (601 Views)

Champion

@ScarDuck14 wrote:
@BadMayh3mDon’t know much about him if im honest. When I watch esports I only watch Jarnos highlights

Give the main coverage a try next season Standard smile. You'd have had a very different view of the last seasons vs going by Jarno's hgihlights!

Alex Gillon is my favourite F1 YouTuber for regular content. Jarno's content got way too childish for me. Embarrassingly so IMHO given his status.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 6 of 19 (591 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Ultrasonic_77 You know I’m a man child
Message 7 of 19 (564 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Ultrasonic_77 Alex Gillon content is a good but his driving is an abomination. It's always someone else's fault, not his own.
Message 8 of 19 (501 Views)

Champion (Retired)
@Nick_o_IMCD I have to admit though I’m having the same issues with Perez he’s currently having. Well I was. My current my team season hes now at Alfa. Having been replaced by Danny Ric… A sign off things to come perhaps😂
Message 9 of 19 (497 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@ScarDuck14 Limitless, is a manbaby... He is so negative always! I wish he would stop playing F1 altogether. He goes on and repeating himself, drives me crazy. I did borrow his camera settings, but other than that... He just whines and complains!
Message 10 of 19 (440 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help