Re: Favorite Season Music So Far?

by DarthValtrex

Original Post

Favorite Season Music So Far?

★★★★★ Expert

And which do you hate the most?

Message 1 of 10 (356 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 there's no drum and bass there so I have the music switched off Large smile

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png
Please note:
I am a Community Volunteer.
I do not work for EA.
My views are my own.
Message 2 of 10 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@Lord_Scorpion34 Loving the S7 themed music. It's the best season themed music for me. Or maybe I haven't listened to every one of those.

Most of my favs are legend themed, like Bloodhound, Wraith, Loba etc. Also, shadowfall original music.
Message 3 of 10 (339 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 Original theme does it for me, flashbacks to Skulltown, unlocking new legends, getting my first Legendary skin...
As for the least favorite... Can't say one pops up less likeable than any other.
Message 4 of 10 (311 Views)

★★★ Expert
@EryxApex Same here, original score is the best, with Shadowfall being second. Can't recall how the others sound.
Message 5 of 10 (308 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Lord_Scorpion34 It's hard to decide between the original, s2, old ways, and horizon
Message 6 of 10 (298 Views)

Champion
@Lord_Scorpion34 Original music is the best. But train mode music is very close.
Message 7 of 10 (290 Views)

★★★ Guide

Boosted, season 6.

The weakest? Probably loba theme. Doesn't suit apex.

I'm also switching between, watson, bangalore and mirage themes. Gibraltar's is cool too.

Message 8 of 10 (279 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Favorite so far I'd have to say is Season 5 for me. I'm a fan of John Williams' scores & it gives me those vibes.

I don't care much for Season 4's music. A little annoying for me.

I love the original score too but I was just meaning season specific music.

I can't speak on the Legends as I haven't heard all of them yet. Wish they had them on Spotify.

Message 9 of 10 (244 Views)

@Lord_Scorpion34 Fight or Fright is my favorite by far.. Don't know why.. There is another I think it's Bangalores or something but it's lots of drums and sound great as well.

I think Fight or Fright is my favorite because that's when things finally started to click. Season 3 I put over 1400 kills onto Wraith and around 1000 onto Bang. Season 3 was my season for sure.

Some place between Season 4 and 5 I lost my touch. in all honesty I think it was me playing with a very toxic gamer who was very difficult to game with.. I'd be requesting Batts and he would just ignore me or claim to not have any. I got curious one round and let him die so I could peak in his death box.. So uh you had no batteries eh? That enemy team looted your death box and you still have 4 batteries in there..

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 10 of 10 (227 Views)