Fault accusation of cheating

by Toxic2703

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fault accusation of cheating

★★★★ Novice

I got banned because some idiots think I was cheating in their game. Come on I know I have decent aim but it's not that laser beam aim cheaters have. So I submitted a case to resolve the problem. And they said somebody gonna contact me in 72 hours. It's been a week already and I haven't gotten any response from EA and the season is about to end. I just want my account back to grind level 100 pass. Come on EA! my patient is getting thinner and thinner everyday. 

Message 1 of 31 (722 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fault accusation of cheating

★★★★ Novice
@Toxic2703 Quick update! some Chinese player had access to my account and use it for cheating (that explain why I still can play apex on my computer). I GOT UNBANNED. take quite long to do it but they did it. :D

View in thread

Message 23 of 31 (799 Views)

All Replies

★ Expert
@Toxic2703 Repeated posts of the ilk are becoming more and more common and it's very alarming. If you are genuinely not a cheater I hope you get it resolved.

This is why I keep my K/DR below 1 :D
Message 2 of 31 (719 Views)

★★★★ Novice

you don't know how much i hate cheater in online games. they are lowest life form in this world. Can't even be good in a video game and use cheat. what to proud of when you have high rank or kill ppl with cheat? they think they're smart? no they're just a filthy piece of *. I was actually happy with EA ban ppl if they got reported. but for fault case, can they solve it a bit faster? especially, when the season about to end. 

Message 3 of 31 (717 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@EdwardDLuffy ever seen a cheater train their aim in aim lab?

Message 4 of 31 (708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@Toxic2703first of all your aimlab schedule doesnt look like one of a guy that actually trains his aim, it looks pretty empty Wink
Second, someone that uses aimassist can still train their aim? that doesnt proove your innocent...it makes it even more suspicious that you bring that up

Message 5 of 31 (688 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@matzesingt it's empty because i have a full time job and play other game as well. :D and who the * use cheat and train aim at the same time? ever seen cheater before? their cursor glue on ppl and some cheat the bullet automatically track the target. filthy brain dead cheaters never learn anything in the game.even their movement skill is garbage like a * bot. *
Message 6 of 31 (676 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@matzesingt this is my aim if you're interested. Not great, not terrible.
https://youtu.be/NVDuVPwz2rg
Message 7 of 31 (673 Views)

★ Pro
@Toxic2703 my be because ur name
Message 8 of 31 (665 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@xMaxrayx Toxic =/= cheating my friend :D. I got banned for cheating btw
Message 9 of 31 (661 Views)

★ Expert
@Toxic2703 Not sure that has helped your case. I'd get suspicious if an enemy's aim repeatedly matched the arc of a jumping target to perfection.

Not saying you ARE cheating. Occasionally I have rare moments of pred-like aim.
Message 10 of 31 (651 Views)