False ban for cheating

by TrueG5G

Original Post

False ban for cheating

★ Novice

I have been falsely banned for cheating I submitted my first report asking why I was banned in the first place since I wasn't given a reason and then I was told I was banned for cheating. At no point have cheats been used on my account which is why I was confused and made a second report asking for proof or anything since I have spent a lot of time and money on the game and haven't cheated at all. Is there any way to contact advisors or get more help on this?

Message 1 of 7 (243 Views)

Re: False ban for cheating

Hero
@TrueG5G Sadly no one on the forums here can assist in this manner. This is only something the terms of service teams have access to. Only way to gain information on this is through them. If you feel you may of been compromised and someone used the account for cheating include that in the appeal. Also go and set up all security measure EA offers 2 step being most important.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 7 (233 Views)

★ Novice
@E9ine_AC I don't know of anyone using my account and think my EA account has security measures in place which is why I am confused because I have never cheated and can barely run apex on my laptop without running any other background software
Message 3 of 7 (230 Views)

Hero
@TrueG5G You can check by logging into the EA account settings and check what devices have logged into the account and where. You can also tell this most times by seeing your ranked has increased or your max damage and kills for the season is higher then you have earned yourself.

Cheating can cover a vast amount of things from abusing game exploits, bugs, and more.

CCP Champion Banner - Red.png

Message 4 of 7 (227 Views)

Community Manager

@TrueG5G Hey there, unfortunately we aren't able to help with banned or suspended accounts here on the forums. For that you'll need to get in touch with our ToS team.

EA_David put together a great thread here  which explains what to do if you have been banned or suspended.

Rtas.png

Message 5 of 7 (219 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@TrueG5Gyou can check IPs that had access to your account by requesting My EA Data in your account. More info here:
https://answers.ea.com/t5/General-Discussion/Banned-amp-can-t-get-help/m-p/10319322#M156544

Although in my case everything ended up fortunately. I got reply from ToS team and my account got unbanned just in a few days.

Message 6 of 7 (185 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I still can't get my self unbanned.  After 2 appeals nothing.  On the 3rd they stated - we don't care your banned.  We're not going to reply anymore.

So I fired a 4th.  And within a day stated - still banned.  Stop asking.  It actually sucks and is annoying.  I really wish there was a better way to appeal.

Message 7 of 7 (133 Views)