FPS strike pack dominator ps4 on controllers

by BZombie14

Original Post

Re: FPS STRIKE PACK DOMINATOR PS4 ON CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★ Guide

@InyooFACE25 

@Wingmannedbro  

It doesn't matter what they are using to cheat with, A CHEAT IS A CHEAT IS A CHEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know about any demonstration video's for the Strike Pack. But I do know they put out updates all the time for all the guns on Apex for the anti recoil and Aim assist. It can be mice keyboards or any other device that gives you an advantage for the game is cheating.

This is directly from EA's website, 

DONT CHEAT IN GAME, 

-We want the Apex Legends play experience to be fair and fun for everyone.

-Cheating is against our rules.

-Cheating can include, But isn't limited to, Using third-party software, like aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

In my opinion anti recoil and aim assist or any other mods are cheating and are giving you an unfair advantage over other players.

Message 21 of 57 (2,894 Views)

★ Guide

@Gabrielmojo26  You can spend even more money for the mod packs that are built for specific games like Apex Legends. Those mods are build for the guns and there recoil so the strike pack adjusts accordingly. There for you probably did not get the full benefits from the strike pack. The mods that come with the Strike Pack are not made for Apex Legends, you have to spend more money after purchase. A Cheat is a Cheat is a Cheat.

Message 22 of 57 (2,889 Views)

★ Expert
@BZombie14 So what you’re saying is, the strikepack without the downloaded mods for this specific game is fine?

Message 23 of 57 (2,874 Views)

★ Guide

@Gabrielmojo26  No I am not. Using it for paddles only is fine, but no mods.

DONT CHEAT IN GAME, 

-Cheating can include, But isn't limited to, Using third-party software, like aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats to gain an unfair advantage over other players.

Message 24 of 57 (2,859 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BZombie14 Alot of these a55hats are cheating.

Thats why I why feel the weapon should have more spread than recoil because the cheaters would not be able to compensate for the spread.

They should reduce the recoil on weapons like the R99 and give it a cone that increases in radius with distance.
kinda like a flashlight.

That would stop those a55-hats from cheating!
Message 25 of 57 (2,840 Views)

★ Guide

@hhnbbfggty66  EA should do something to help us enjoy the game again. Season 4 has been crazy with the cheats. STOP THE CHEATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 26 of 57 (2,759 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kent , @EA_Joz  , @EA_Mat , @EA_Zoe , @EA_Eve 

I would like a answer from a manager about the use of mods on controllers like the FPS Strike Pack Domonator, Mice and any other Mods being used on PS4 console. Its in almost every game I load up in. I have even started spectating people I think are using them and once they see me spectating they will back out and throw the match. Its getting hard to play and have fun anymore. Please Help!!!!

Message 27 of 57 (2,724 Views)

★★ Expert

Is this "Strike Pack" thing just a little attachment that goes behind the controller to simulate perfect timing and all? (Kinda like what macros are used for)

If so, eh, if it's only allowing you to shoot at the max rate that a weapon can shoot an no faster than it seems fair. 

Things I consider cheating are things others aren't capable of doing without the same equipment as you, such as zooming around a map, auto aiming, perfect recoil control, having a fire rate much faster than intended. All things of that nature. 

Seems like this controller just gives some short cuts to some actions. 

Also to that, "All high rank players use this and that" I believe that is false, as I use a normal xbox controller. Was thinking of buying an elite remote but for $100+ ?? Unless it wipes the sweat off my palms, its a pass from me. 

Message 28 of 57 (2,718 Views)

★ Guide

@iBlockHead  The strike pack has many many mods. And even better mods can be purchased from the company after you purchase the strike pack  for specific games and that includes Apex Legends. Some of the mods are anti recoil, Aim assist and assist plus also turn a semi auto into fully auto and much more. When you purchase Apex mods it is designed for every legend and every gun for the anti recoil and others to work. The strike pack is not just paddles. Also there is more tech out there like XIM, VenomX and CronusMAXX that let you use mice and keyboards and mods to cheat with. Those things give people a unfair advantage.

DONT CHEAT IN GAME, 

-Cheating can include, But isn't limited to, Using third-party software, like aimbots, wallhacks, and other similar cheats to gain an UNFAIR advantage over other players.

Message 29 of 57 (2,697 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Kent , @EA_Joz  , @EA_Mat , @EA_Zoe , @EA_Eve 

I would like a answer from a manager about the use of mods on controllers like the FPS Strike Pack Domonator, Mice and any other Mods being used on PS4 console. Its in almost every game I load up in. I have even started spectating people I think are using them and once they see me spectating they will back out and throw the match. Its getting hard to play and have fun anymore. Please Help!!!!

Message 30 of 57 (2,602 Views)