FPS strike pack dominator ps4 on controllers

by BZombie14

Original Post

FPS strike pack dominator ps4 on controllers

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@EA_Kent  We would like to know if putting the FPS Strike Pack Dominator on your controller is bannable? It has crazy aim assist and crazy anti recoil also lots more mods. The mods are made specifically for Apex Legends and the guns on Apex. I feel that it is cheating. I would like to know something. Its in every game i load in now. Is it LEGAL or not. Yes or No? Is it BANNABLE or not. Yes or NO?  PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS RUINING THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DYSPROssium edit: Updated formatting of title/body.

Message 1 of 57 (11,582 Views)

Re: FPS STRIKE PACK DOMINATOR PS4 ON CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

★★★★★ Novice
@BZombie14 The controller does not communicate with the online service in anyway..therefore they have no way of knowing what you are using on your controller. I use a rapid fire controller for months now. I dont have the mods of the strike pack just an advantage with hemlock
Message 2 of 57 (11,566 Views)

★ Guide

@xXxiGitThosexXx  I am one to play the way it was intended to be played with not assists. A controller with paddles is ok. But the strike pack is another thing. Any mod that helps with anything is cheating.Game settings only. Im turning people in all the time. And it has nothing to do with being wiped off the map. Its when I spectate there bullets dont fly straight like mine. They arc and sometimes arc from the edges of the screen, not from the gun.

Message 3 of 57 (11,549 Views)

★★ Guide
@xXxiGitThosexXx There is a firing pattern with rapid fire and no-recoil macro and they are definitely detectable. The game can look for same firing patterns. If it finds multiple, then the player is flagged as a macro user.

Macro was already detectable more than 10 years ago.
Message 4 of 57 (11,487 Views)

★★★ Expert

@BZombie14 wrote:

@xXxiGitThosexXx  I am one to play the way it was intended to be played with not assists. A controller with paddles is ok. But the strike pack is another thing. Any mod that helps with anything is cheating.Game settings only. Im turning people in all the time. And it has nothing to do with being wiped off the map. Its when I spectate there bullets dont fly straight like mine. They arc and sometimes arc from the edges of the screen, not from the gun.

What you describe are spectator mode issues.

Lots of wonky stuff have been broadcast on streams from players spectating their own teammates while awaiting a respawn.

Message 5 of 57 (11,427 Views)

★ Guide

@Wingmannedbro  If it is a spectator mode issues, would it not be on all the players that I have spectated. I will have to look in to that. I have not heard about the wonky stuff when spectating. Now I have been spectating a lot, and I will be watching one specific person. It will be arcing a lot with most of there shots hitting the target and then when they realize I am spectating them the arcing stops and they start missing all of there shots. Thats how you know they are using the FPS strike pack. I know a lot of people do not spectate that much so they dont pick up on those changes. A glitch is one thing but cheating with the strike pack is another. Strike packs are cheating. There is no excuse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! People need to start spectating more to see what is going on with the cheats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Message 6 of 57 (11,353 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BZombie14 don't worry Wingmannedbro is an obvious user of Strike Pack and or Chronus Max.
Message 7 of 57 (11,328 Views)

★ Guide

@InyooFACE25  Your probably right. And Thanks for you input, we need people to speak up and maybe EA will start doing something about the use of the Strike Pack and the Chronus Max.

Message 8 of 57 (11,317 Views)

★ Guide

@InyooFACE25  I didnt even know about the Chronus Max. Thats even worse than the Strike Pack. Too many ways to cheat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Message 9 of 57 (11,316 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@BZombie14 Yup, and it's absolutely out of control at the moment. Something seriously needs to be done
Message 10 of 57 (11,308 Views)