Re: FPS STRIKE PACK DOMINATOR PS4 ON CONTROLLERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by ramdiba

Original Post

Community Manager

Hi everyone. 

This is something that we've passed along to the Apex Legends team in the past, but I'm afraid I don't have any updates to share at the moment. 

If the team does have any new info on this we'll be sure to let everyone know. I also wanted to say I've been poking my head into this thread periodically, and I know that this is a topic that a lot of people would like to see addressed. I'm sorry that I don't have more info, but please don't stop bringing us your feedback. We do forward it along to the team, and even though we may not always be able to reply directly, your feedback is being heard. 

Thanks for being such a passionate community, as always.

mirage yes GIF by Apex Legends

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 51 of 57 (4,313 Views)

Champion

@EA_Kent  Appreciate  the response bud!

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 52 of 57 (4,305 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey legends. So I just wanted to shed some light on this issue here. let me be clear here, I HAVE USED STRIKE PACK WITH MODS. I have used strike pack without mods.

1. My friend let me tell you, you are right about one thing and that's the anti recoil. the anti recoil works very well and THAT IS UNFAIR specially on guns like the havoc. 

2. The aim assist on the strike pack in 100% garbage and frankly it's only there to help them sell the product. aim assist is not aim bot and strike pack does not have the ability to input aimbot in to the game.

3. aim assist plus: basically if you have ever tried this you'll know what I'm talking about. so on a controller without a strike pack if you spam ADS you will notice a small increase in the aim assist because the aim assist seems to be the strongest as you are switching from hip fire to ADS. aim assist plus continuously does that motion for you to "increase" aim assist and let tell you that it does not work and it will give you a huge headache. it shakes the screen intensely and continuously zooms in and out. and again my friend IT DOES NOTHING. 

4. The last thing is rapid fire which can be an advantage, but keep in mind many scuff controllers have adjustable trigger buttons which you can hold in and it rapid fires for you. the only difference is that the strike pack offers it to you at a way cheaper price compared to a good scuff controller. 

5. my cousin got the strike pack and I tried it on his console and honestly speaking if you are already custom to going against the recoil of a gun the anti recoil will mess you up royally. so without a mod the gun sprays up in a pre determined pattern as a result you would pull down on your joystick to counter it however if you have a strike pack it will try to counter it too and it is as if the weapon is being pulled down twice as much and will result in hitting the ground. because of this I stopped using the anti recoil almost immediately.

6. strike pack does not have any kind of wall hacks what so ever. ( i believe you are confusing pc cheats in this case with console). 

7. without purchasing the mod central the strike pack is simply pack paddles. purchasing a mod central pass will unlock the mods mentioned above. 

apex legends is not all about aim specially in the higher ranked lobbies. its mostly about decision making, rotation, movement and teamwork. trust me when I tell you that if you are * at this game a strike pack will not make you a god the same way cheats on pc will. it is however a clear advantage for players who are new to the game and can be used as training wheels if you will. with that being said no matter your gun recoil if the person in front of you is having good movements the anti recoil isnt much help. also you can watch Zuesresorected on youtube he has a video on this because people always accused him of having a strike pack. 

About mouse and controller on console, cross play is coming our way and as a result my personal opinion is that keyboard and mouse is absolutely fine on ps4 or xbox if it is ok for us to go against pc players. 

lastly if you do not believe me you are more than welcome to google modpasscentral and go to their website with many videos and manuals explaining all options available. after that of you still believe that a strike pack is the same as hacks and will give a huge advantage I suggest purchasing a strike pack and a mod pass (which is 14.99 i believe) just to see what the fuss is about. I have many friends who have it and they ended up turning the mods off because it was actually messing up their aim and proceeded to use them as back pedals only. 

in conclusion this is not a game breaking issue in my humble and non-expert opinion dont get in to your own head my friend, play the game and enjoy!

Message 53 of 57 (4,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 54 of 57 (4,156 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Kent i just dont understand how 2k21 a basketball game with a very small competitive scene, thats also made by EA has figured out how to ban strike pack users and has been doing it relentlessly. But Apex legends with a high competitve scene cant figure it out. Im in the top 25 for kills with loba and have held top 10 a couple times on xbox. And i have to say it ruins my games when im in capital east and someone from capital west hits 11 consecutive shots with an r99. Why dont you collab with the 2k21 team so you can get the software from them that allows them to ban these users. Right now i would say 20% of the ps4 players i play against have a pack, and 5% on xbox. I almost never run into rapid fire mods just the 0% recoil. Its causing toxicity in OUR community and needs to be stopped. Its ok to ask other teams for help you know. EA is huge, your resources are unlimited, and apexs budget by itself is ridiculous. Please... i really cant take it anymore

Message 55 of 57 (2,521 Views)

Re: FPS strike pack dominator ps4 on controllers

★★★★ Guide
@BZombie14 A game developer, Rick Lesauceur, stated in an interview that Strike packs are cheating. So yeah.
Message 56 of 57 (2,377 Views)

Re: FPS strike pack dominator ps4 on controllers

[ Edited ]
Champion

@IMightKickAss  do you have a link to that? I'd like to read it.

It's great saying they're cheating but I wanna know if anything is being done by respawn to tackle them lol.

Relying on the playerbase is kinda awkward for this one as only more experienced gamers are going to know what they're looking for. :S

@EA_Kent has there been any more information released at your end on this one bud?

CCP Champion Banner - Blue.png

Message 57 of 57 (2,362 Views)