Anyone can help me with that?

Message 1 of 5 (362 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FPS problem

★ Guide

1. Uninstall Geforce experience,

2. do not reinstall it,

3. Profit.

I have GTX 1070 and had to uninstall GFE cuz it was causing all sorts of FPS drops and issues.

Besides that u can modify video config file, reduce LOD setting from 1 to 0.1, u will get massive FPS boost to the 1% lows.

All that said, I havent updated yet today, i will report back if my FPS is also messed up now, I was hard locking at 100FPS with zero drops ever even drop ship before this patch, I better still be.

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (268 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Guide

It happens to me when i use syringes, while getting healed by lifline robot, when I'm close to a thermite grenade, also random spots on the map... 

Message 2 of 5 (337 Views)

★ Pro
@LeClowNyO Vsynch if you want or have a 144 to keep it at that fps. if you have a 60 MHz I wouldn't Vsynch it
Message 3 of 5 (320 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

Vsync/Gsync on? Vsync locks fps at halves (so should be 144/72/36). Gsync is known to sometimes have problems with high fps (e.g., my fps starts going wild above 150, if I turn my Gsync on, but up to 150 it's all fine).

There's no reason to have either of them on for 120+ fps.

Another explanation would be - it drops in different situations. E.g., if your cpu is not up to par, it will drop siginificantly when you see far in the open (e.g., from dropship or looking around from mountain). Due to large open areas and extremely high amount of visible objects, BR's are always cpu (or even ram bandwidth, especially if ddr3) limited, unless you have the absolute monster cpu.; and in turn indoor vs outdoor fps differs very greatly.

If it's just for fractions of a second and didn't happen before - may be driver problems.

Message 4 of 5 (310 Views)

★ Guide

1. Uninstall Geforce experience,

2. do not reinstall it,

3. Profit.

I have GTX 1070 and had to uninstall GFE cuz it was causing all sorts of FPS drops and issues.

Besides that u can modify video config file, reduce LOD setting from 1 to 0.1, u will get massive FPS boost to the 1% lows.

All that said, I havent updated yet today, i will report back if my FPS is also messed up now, I was hard locking at 100FPS with zero drops ever even drop ship before this patch, I better still be.

Message 5 of 5 (269 Views)