Re: FPS Strike pack / Cronus / XIM, etc.

by LtRoomworst

Original Post

★★ Expert
@Littlxr I don't really want to use the spectate system because it often is fairly laggy, and just kind of sucks.
Message 31 of 35 (438 Views)

★★ Guide
@Sir_Named Fair enough. I don't actually expect anyone else to do it, I'm aware that the majority of people who aren't cheating don't really care enough and that's fine. Some people enjoy games more, some take them more seriously, some take their own free time more seriously and really dislike seeing it hindered by scrubs. Either way, I don't take issues with people not caring about it - we're all different Standard smile

I just take issues with those that'll argue its apparent non-existence and effectiveness, when it 100% exists with overwhelming evidence, that's all.
Message 32 of 35 (402 Views)

★★ Guide

Add ReaSnow to the list, this absolutely has to go. 

http://www.reasnow.com/forum/index.php?topic=2480.0

That's the mods, and here's footage of how effective it is:

https://youtu.be/7GjVCZIhGBE

It absolutely has to go. This bs is what's killing everyone, and people just aren't seeing it. 

Message 33 of 35 (378 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Lame response. You are probably a cheater as well. He is absolutely right. Chose cheaters should be banned for life. You see clearly the difference between a cheater and a top player. No one can control the recoil like the strike pack and not miss a bullet

Message 34 of 35 (278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Your information may be correct for the M&K / PC world but it is incorrect in regard to StrikePack macros on console.  There are a myriad of YT videos showing StrikePack and other macro using add ons that cancel the recoil of Apex weapons.  You have full movement capability and reticle control.  The StrikePack uses a macro that mimics thumbstick movement exactly counter to the given weapons recoil pattern.  If you add a barrel stabilzer for example and the macro is not set for it it well actual degrade your aim.  As an Xbox player I dont recall ever running into the anti-recoil cheat but did report several ppl for the rapid fire cheat.  The rapid fire macro cut the report of the shot short and you could hear the diffirance in a firefight.  Since crossplay I run into no recoil cheaters fairly often.  Apparently these StrikePacks are more prevelant in the Playstation community.  If you watch a player, often after they have lasered you with the high recoil R99 from long distance, the use of the pack is pretty easy to spot.  Because the recoil compensation is so good their reticle doesnt budge even during long bursts of fire.  I follow both pro's and streamers and none of them have this level of recoil compensation.  I generally report the player and then post a captured video on Apexes channel on Xvox live.  I don't know that it makes a difference but eventually it will start hurting server pop levels and someone will do something

Message 35 of 35 (205 Views)