Re: FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE INCREASE THE LOOT

by ThatFawkzi

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
This is directly taking away from part of what makes the game unique. You know where to get higher tier loot by competing for with other players in higher tier loot zones.

You can also get lucky and sometimes still get good items in low tier zones. This part is RNG and is an element of luck, but you can increase your odds by going to a zone with confrontation.

Really this is just a personal complaint about not getting the good items with no real effort or risk.
Message 11 of 15 (132 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Its actually impossible to go through 7 buildings and not come out kitted enough to at least get into a fight. OP very bad at game. 

Message 12 of 15 (125 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Pro

To add to that, there actually ARE spots with very high probability (some may be almost guaranteed) of weapon spawns. For example, there are 2 spots in Relay where I always found a gun so far in at least 1 of them, but quite often 3 guns/2 spots (and I drop Relay very often). Those are probably only found in purple areas though. Know the purple areas, know the higher grade loot spots in them and you'll eventually get to a point where you can get a gun with 100% certainly even when hotdropping.

Message 13 of 15 (118 Views)

★★ Guide

@boolboo If it's RNG it is entirely possible to get through 7 buildings and not find a single gun. I've had times where I've ran around a high tier loot zone, found several purple items like extended mags, sights, helmets etc... but not even a mozambique. No weapon whatsoever. It happens. 

Message 14 of 15 (110 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

I think they need to rework so every building that is a certain size (For example ones bigger than the small, single room buildings you see) are garaunteed to have at least one gun in them. It doesn't matter if it's a beast of a weapon or a Mozamweak, it's a gun, at least you won't be 100% screwed.

It's actually really strange as I never really had this problem before, I was always getting at least one weapon. It may not have been the weapon I wanted but it was still a weapon but the past few days I'm dropping in to nothing but attachments and armour. Hell just today I dropped in, the first building had blue standard stocks, blue helmet, medkit, heavy ammo and two select fire hop ups so I figured I'd grab the attachments, grab a hop up and move to the next building to find a weapon and I found a level 3 stock, blue helmet, energy ammo, syringes and shotgun ammo but no weapon.

I died before I could make it to the next building to find a weapon.

I went from level 1 to 71 without this being much of an issue but the past couple of levels have been a horibble slog of early deaths, a lot of which are due to not being able to find a weapon quick enough. My playstyle hasn't changed either. I play the same way I always do.

Message 15 of 15 (107 Views)