FNB

by ORANGE-EXPRESS

Original Post

Accepted Solution

FNB

★★★★★ Guide

I love #FNB. Is it held in the PC version?

Message 1 of 13 (769 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: FNB

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

We do PC, Xbox and PS4 each week for FNB for EU and US players. @Moskolonel  @ORANGE-EXPRESS  @tat2jon  @masushowa  @Tropical-elodan 

Most of the conversation is done on the Discord (Discord.gg/EAGaming) and twitter. 

I'm still working on getting servers for FNB so we have a dedicated place to be at and build the community back up. 

I'm one of the owners of FNB and its event's and I run the EU PC events and @ragnarok013 one of our Owner/Admin for the event runs the PC US. Our platform leads below on what they run.

Sawtooth75 (PS4 EU), LadyArsenic (PS4 US), BYMaNiiac (PS4 Spanish event), Totalfps ( Xbox EU) ProphetOnFire (Xbox US)

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 9 of 13 (621 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide
I also like it.
Message 2 of 13 (759 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
So it will appear in the game. DICE must add server rentals. Which is not yet ...
Message 3 of 13 (742 Views)

★★★ Pro
I play at all consoles. In PS4, it is done. There is also a dedicated Discord. It is a method to confirm.
Message 4 of 13 (725 Views)

★ Guide
I feel that way too.
Message 5 of 13 (716 Views)

★★★ Pro
Many people explain to Twitter etc. every week. In reference. Discord at https://t.co/9IitwMRelk https://t.co/Q7zLiflTwt
Message 6 of 13 (709 Views)

★ Pro
just a shame about private servers.. unless your on the discord or twitter,it could pass you by
Message 7 of 13 (645 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Love it too Dice team is cool, the only thing I regret is that there is less items to win than in BF1.

Message 8 of 13 (630 Views)

[ Edited ]
EA DICE Team

We do PC, Xbox and PS4 each week for FNB for EU and US players. @Moskolonel  @ORANGE-EXPRESS  @tat2jon  @masushowa  @Tropical-elodan 

Most of the conversation is done on the Discord (Discord.gg/EAGaming) and twitter. 

I'm still working on getting servers for FNB so we have a dedicated place to be at and build the community back up. 

I'm one of the owners of FNB and its event's and I run the EU PC events and @ragnarok013 one of our Owner/Admin for the event runs the PC US. Our platform leads below on what they run.

Sawtooth75 (PS4 EU), LadyArsenic (PS4 US), BYMaNiiac (PS4 Spanish event), Totalfps ( Xbox EU) ProphetOnFire (Xbox US)

/Atic 

Message 9 of 13 (622 Views)

★★★ Pro
Yep. Weekly FNB enjoys.
Thanks fun time Everyweek .
Message 10 of 13 (607 Views)