FIX your *rubbish* matchmaking

by 1ronKeys

Original Post

FIX your *rubbish* matchmaking

★★★★★ Pro

I'm champion so you give me 2 scrubs who get wiped in a cold drop in like 2 seconds flat when they've already looted.

Yet anytime I'm not champion the champion squad is 3 predator 20killbagge 4k damage squad.

This game is a jooooooooooooke.

endless stream of teammates who couldn't hit a Leviathan with a Kraber. Just see their health going down and they just die. Their decision making is even worse. 

Message 1 of 8 (345 Views)

Re: FIX your *rubbish* matchmaking

★ Guide

but brooo the pooor new players Frown we must protect them at all costs

Message 2 of 8 (333 Views)

★ Expert
@1ronKeys most likely those 3 predators are friends playing with one another
Message 3 of 8 (325 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

@IlIlIIllIlIlIl wrote:

but brooo the pooor new players Frown we must protect them at all costs

I honestly struggle to think why they even bother play the game.

Drop. Die instantly. Drop. Die instantly. Drop, walk around no fights for 20 minutes, die instantly. 

I actually known people who that's their experience and they've quit the game... come back on maybe 1 night every 2 weeks and quit again.

Message 4 of 8 (315 Views)

★★★★ Pro

@1ronKeys  I REALLY regret putting money into this title with the state that things are in. It could of bought me a new switch with Animal Crossing. A title that has less stress and more comforting with a better payoff. Hindsight is a beautiful thing. :/

Message 5 of 8 (308 Views)

★★★★★ Pro

I literally don't spend money on any game. Decided to this because game was free and i was playing it frequently. So felt fair to chuck 'em a few coins. Even tho its cosmetics i felt it was fine to splash a little on em.

Haven't been investing like others have. I try not to use my coins or need to top for battle pass.

But game is becoming unplayable in many ways, typical of EA products - I've not touched fifa since beginning of year. Apex will soon follow suit - then I'll be completely free from any EA game. Good times.

Message 6 of 8 (295 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

@1ronKeys  I thought pubs MM was horrendous oh boy wait until you look at ranked..

Watching streams where predators are being matched with silver,gold,platinum players and an aimbot player was gold3 he deleted this pred team but thats not the point.

Im not one to say push for cross play because of all the PC cheaters but this is a wake up call for respawn. Rank is dead compared to pubs

Message 7 of 8 (228 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@IlIlIIllIlIlIl IF I had a dollar for every big level /big rank /nice badges players who drop and die nearly instantly or leave the team and 1v3, I would be a rich man,
Message 8 of 8 (177 Views)