Re: FIX machmaking system

by SlivPTS

Original Post

★ Pro
@MrDef3ctive
I am totally fine playing against them, but NOT in premade squad.
When they are playing together all the time + giving each other info via mic, they have HUGE advantage. I really can't understand why developers don't understand so obvious things...

I know many top players (streamers) who are predators in premade squad, but when they play with randoms, they die like any average player. They don't have support, because randoms usually are very bad and one mistake = death for whole squad.
Message 21 of 25 (222 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@SlivPTS Not all the time.. yes having a premade squad gives you upper hand but being solo improves your skills better imo. I think you just need to be less reliant on communication and focus on what's happening around you and go with your gut. I know it's frustrating dealing with randoms, but knowing how to approach 1v 3 situations is what'll change the outcome
Message 22 of 25 (213 Views)

★ Pro
@MrDef3ctive
I am playing solo all the time. My random teammates usually are so bad... zero help from them. Like in last match we were 3 vs 2 in last fight... i am pinging enemy location and waiting them, but they are not coming. I am taking down one and fighting against second, but it takes like 10 seconds for them to join fight (even if they were very close), while enemy who was knocked used gold shield and while i was healing my team mates died 2 vs 1 and in result we lost.

In rare cases one of teammates is good (at least by banner stats), but such players in most cases hotdrop => die => immediately leave and again you play solo.

And here is one more HUGE problem. Players leave because there is no punishment. Why wait when teammate will respawn you, right? Much faster is leave and join next game.
Message 23 of 25 (178 Views)

Champion
@SlivPTS Unfortunately there are not enough premade squads to seperate everyone entirely. The sbmm does factor in premades tho. If you are a duo in trios you get total noobs and there are so many top players against you.

And trust me when I say this- I cannot even play duos with my friend because of how sbmm is.
Message 24 of 25 (175 Views)

★ Pro
@hayhor
How do you know? You have numbers, or it's just your assumption?
I think at least half of player base plays in parties.
Message 25 of 25 (152 Views)