FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

Champion (Retired)

GKs r the ones who r under performing for me....Thinking Arsenal might keep a clean sheet this week...got Cech..

Message 71 of 114 (3,012 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Good luck this weekend!

Is anyone able to see live weekly league points? One of my favourite parts of a fantasy game is to see the weekly point battle during matches. The app doesn't seem to work. Curious if the site does? (On a flight w/o laptop)
Message 72 of 114 (2,994 Views)

Champion (Retired)

It looks like Iam having a disastrous week3 ....😏😏...not many points ..

Message 73 of 114 (2,989 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Not the greatest week for me either.

One of those where the popular players from the first couple of weeks haven't performed great, and those others have - Vardy, Ozil, Sanchez etc.

Hopefully it'll get better Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 74 of 114 (2,977 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Anyone know of good champions league fantasy leagues out there? ESPN had a decent one in the past...
Message 75 of 114 (2,965 Views)

@AURGASMO - There's usually a couple that run I believe but I'm not sure on specifics as it's not something I tend to play.

- Andy -

Message 76 of 114 (2,957 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks, Andy. If you hear of something, let us know.

Im just now figuring out this fantasy league.  So we get two "free" transfers per week, correct?  And the value of players changes with their performance (or lack there of)?

Message 77 of 114 (2,949 Views)

@AURGASMO - If you're talking about the Fantasy Premier League game still then you get one free transfer a week and can have a maximum of 2 stored. So if you didn't make one last week you'll be able to make two this week.

Player prices change depending on users transferring them out/into their teams. Which in turn is generally based on performance Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 78 of 114 (2,935 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Andy...Aguero out for 3 games...and 2 weeks for us...any advise on whom shd we replace..i dont want to keep a 13 mil guy on bench...

Message 79 of 114 (2,931 Views)

@brad_20160201 - There's so many options I haven't yet decided yet. Tempted to bank some money and perhaps upgrade a midfielder.

- Andy -

Message 80 of 114 (2,927 Views)