FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

Community Manager (retired)

@brad_20160201 - Good luck! If you have good defensive options then it could well bring the points in.

The only downside with defenders is they tend to have a lower ceiling for points. They can score and assist but it's less likely and so you're relying on a clean sheet for 6 points (plus any bonus).

But to be fair a good defender with bonus can still bring in 7-9 points which is similar to Aguero this week.

Hope it works out for you! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 61 of 114 (4,961 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Andy....thanks ..I would try for 3-4 weeks n take a stock...🤔🤔...

r u predicting any one sided games this week..not sure whom to transfer out this week ...

Message 62 of 114 (4,943 Views)

@brad_20160201 - Remember that you don't have to make a transfer. You can save one and have two stored for the following week (can only have a maximum of 2 at one time). It's something I may do this week.

Not sure about one sided matches but I think Spurs could do well against Palace and Liverpool against Burnley. I think Man United v Southampton will be tight.

- Andy -

Message 63 of 114 (4,931 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@EA_Andy...that seems like a plan i wil  follow....the players who didnt played well this week for me r defenders , 2 midfielders and i except them to b good...so will skip transfer this week and hope for best Standard smileStandard smile....im last in USA so i would definitely try to improve on that Standard smile...

Message 64 of 114 (4,920 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Hows it going guys..Gw2 starts tomorrow.... Im in with same team...

Message 65 of 114 (4,908 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
ZLATAN!

On another note this app is about as good as the upcoming FifaMobile app (barf). Utterly mindblowing how they can't get this right.

EDIT: check out all those week 2 points. Smh
Message 66 of 114 (4,896 Views)

Champion (Retired)
My gw1 points r 49 ....game 1 of week2 r 45 points ...ZLATAN effect ...
Message 67 of 114 (4,887 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Why in the world is Payet not playing again for West Ham - and not even on the bench?! All of the previews I looked at listed him as probable to start.

Guess I know who is getting transferred out this week. 9.5m is way too much for someone who is not playing.

EDIT: Talk about disaster - 3 of my 4 midfielders failed to play (Shaqiri, Payet, Willian). Fletcher will sub in one of those for 2 points but I am still going to be dropping some places this week. Vardy and Payet may both be on the chopping block. 19.5m that is yielding me nothing.

Message 68 of 114 (4,875 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@glenzilly...even I don't get what going on with PAYET ...I thought I transferred Fuchs for friend but it seems not and I lost 4 points for clean sheet ...

Message 69 of 114 (4,861 Views)

Sounds like you got really unlucky @glenzilly - Payet must not be fully match fit, or is carrying a knock that West Ham don't want to disclose.

I went with Vardy and Eriksen to Ibra and Lamela for a 4 point hit - very happy with that Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 70 of 114 (4,853 Views)