FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

It looks like points we were updated now ...may b b4 points r in progress so all things messed up...

i dont have any players for tomorrow ...but satisfied wit  my team and points ...start of a very long season ...

@EA_Andy at position 6 END of world is near ....😄😄

Message 51 of 114 (3,121 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hopefully the app will be better as we go through more game weeks.

As for 6th place - still Hazard to come and plenty more weeks to go! Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 52 of 114 (3,105 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Hammer time!
Message 53 of 114 (3,091 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
"Can't touch this" *hammer dance*

Edit: neither fabregas or payet are starting??? So much for getting points today.
Message 54 of 114 (3,086 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Might be a blessing for me as that means Shaqiri will be subbed in for me.
Message 55 of 114 (3,074 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Man I love Antonio Conte... His passion is unique. He basically dove into the crowd after that last goal. I wish he could have stayed with Italy (whom I support) but it'll be nice seeing him weekly. I have a feeling his players will rally around him and finally give a little more.
Message 56 of 114 (3,070 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Well my final day went about as bad as it possibly could. Not only did the Hammers lose but Payet was brought on for only 10 minutes and did not produce thereby keeping Shaqiri who had 9 points on the bench.

On the plus side for the week we had not a single 0-0 draw and only 2 teams failed to find net. If this keeps up I can see alot of 3-4-3 lineups being played. Lots to think about for my transfer this week.

Message 57 of 114 (3,055 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)

@glenzilly wrote:

Well my final day went about as bad as it possibly could. Not only did the Hammers lose but Payet was brought on for only 10 minutes and did not produce thereby keeping Shaqiri who had 9 points on the bench.

On the plus side for the week we had not a single 0-0 draw and only 2 teams failed to find net. If this keeps up I can see alot of 3-4-3 lineups being played. Lots to think about for my transfer this week.

Ya PAYET was doubtful for game at start ...I really like my team as most of them had ok week ...so need to see whom to transfer ...

any easy games on GW2 ...what's u guys thinking ...

Message 58 of 114 (3,044 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

I'm always a fan of 3-4-3, even if you have to have cheaper attackers to fund it - they can always find a goal or assist from somewhere.

Fabregas not playing had actually been on the cards but I think him and Oscar might rotate a little - a bit annoying to own either.

Very happy that Hazard is on penalties again - that's a huge bonus.

Now it's time to consider next week - wonder which transfer(s) to make Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 59 of 114 (3,039 Views)

Champion (Retired)

I am going with 4-3-3 ..thinking this was a one off week..and my defenders can get clean sheets..if it dont work out for 3-4 weeks  i will also change to 3-4-3....

Message 60 of 114 (3,030 Views)