FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

Community Manager (retired)

@chelseadoofus - it's a great tactic. I think West Brom players have been slightly underpriced this year.

As for Ibra and Aguero it's certainly paid off - lovely!

@glenzilly - the bleached blonde look is back in it seems Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 41 of 114 (4,068 Views)

Champion (Retired)
Hope no1 has arsenal or Liverpool defenders in their team ...carnage ...
Message 42 of 114 (4,046 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Whoa this arsenal Liverpool match is nuts. So much for defense.
Message 43 of 114 (4,045 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Glenzilly- coutinho got an injury 8-(

Also, messi is a G now. Got convicted of a felony and decided to get his sleeves and hair did. Have you ever seen him in person btw? He's the size of a small fat child. Funny looking guy.
Message 44 of 114 (4,045 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@AURGASMO wrote:
Glenzilly- coutinho got an injury 8-(

Also, messi is a G now. Got convicted of a felony and decided to get his sleeves and hair did. Have you ever seen him in person btw? He's the size of a small fat child. Funny looking guy.

At least I got some nice points out of him before that! Will have to see his status and decide whether he should be transferred out for next week.

I have seen Messi in person although it was from a bit of a distance when I was attending a game at Camp Nou earlier this year. I think his low center of gravity is part of why he is so skilled at ball control.

Message 45 of 114 (4,039 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Agreed on the low center of gravity. Maradonna, Muriel, Messi- they all share a similar build.

On another note- anyone notice the app is a little wonky? I have 32 points but they don't seem to register on the leader board:
Message 46 of 114 (4,037 Views)

Champion (Retired)
The app is crazy ...its showing 2 totals , both of them shd b same as we r in gw1 only ...

It doesn't always load teams...if I click on some ones name to see team it shows 10% times ....I liked EURO one ...
Message 47 of 114 (4,024 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
As EA is lead sponsor ..can u do some thing with app ....lol ...@Ea_Andy ...
Message 48 of 114 (4,023 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
WHY ANDY!? WHY?!?!?!?!?

You poor soul. Anyhow, tomorrow is shaping up to be the GW1 decider. We all seem to have players from west ham and Chelsea.
Message 49 of 114 (4,007 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Wow the app is seriously bass ackwards. I'm in 9th place with zero points, when I click on a team it shows me someone else's team, and at one point my Musa had 48 points.... That seems to have gone back to 2. (Sad face)
Message 50 of 114 (4,005 Views)