FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

Champion (Retired)

Wow nice to see so many members now in league now....my team seems to be not having a good GW1... lol....🤔🤔

Message 31 of 114 (3,107 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice
Hey guys! I think I know the answer to this but was hoping someone could confirm. I don't think I "submitted" my team, however I made all the right transfers I wanted and arranged them in the correct starting 11. When I signed in it didn't quite look like my side was accepted into this weeks competition. Question- will your squad be automatically entered into each week's competition? I'd rather get a wonky squad with a few points than miss out entirely on this week.
Message 32 of 114 (3,102 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Well *. Aguero with a goal 4 minutes in. Does he always take pks?
Message 33 of 114 (3,099 Views)

[ Edited ]
Champion (Retired)
@AURGASMO....u have 2 confirm ur transfers to save them ...once u have a team U will b entered ...is it showing live points for u...

Aguero is the main striker and takes all ...

Ur game tag though it's Wacky ...lol
Message 34 of 114 (3,094 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Aural (of or relating to the sense of hearing) + gasm (suffix describing a pleasurable experience). Really just means I love music.

And Aguero needs to stop scoring! (Until I add him on my team)
Message 35 of 114 (3,091 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I learned my lesson about trusting whoscored.com. Their write up said Shaqiri was doubtful for today's game so I did not include him in my starters and he ends up scoring. At least I had Aguero though as Captain.

Pretty unexpected day all around for the BPL opening, especially Leicester losing to Hull.

Message 36 of 114 (3,078 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@glenzilly wrote:

I learned my lesson about trusting whoscored.com. Their write up said Shaqiri was doubtful for today's game so I did not include him in my starters and he ends up scoring. At least I had Aguero though as Captain.

Pretty unexpected day all around for the BPL opening, especially Leicester losing to Hull.

@glenzilly...Aguero,might get bonus points also ...I had aguero but made zlatan captain ..hope I won't repent ..looks like a avg week 1 for me ...I have 3 Manu players hope they do well...

Message 37 of 114 (3,074 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@AURGASMO - As long as you have a team it will submit it every week no matter whether you make changes or not. Of course to make changes you need to submit them Standard smile

As for Aguero he's always on penalties and as we all know he scores lots of goals when he's fit!

I did okay - my bonus pick of Nathan Redmond was particularly nice! Standard smile

Shame about Vardy - he missed changes he would have put away every time last season.

- Andy -

Message 38 of 114 (3,062 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having both Ibra and Aguero in the squad but to sacrifise defense and put in double west brom players so far worked out :P If only this keeps up for 38 weeks, like my current position Frown

Message 39 of 114 (3,043 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

Nice opener for MU although disappointing they did not keep a clean sheet which cost me some points.

As much as I hate Liverpool hopefully Coutinho gets some points for me. Arsenal's injured players list is practically enough to make up a decent starting squad so I would think Klopp would take advantage of this.

Also, what in the world happened to Messi?! Just saw his latest photo and did not even recognize him.

Message 40 of 114 (3,041 Views)