FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

by EA_Andy

Original Post

Re: FIFA Mobile - Fantasy Premier League

Community Manager (retired)

@glenzilly - You don't have to manually make substituions in this game - they're done automatically in the order you put them on the bench (as long as it fields a valid formation).

So for example you play a 3-4-3 formation and one of your defenders doesn't play it will sub in the first defender on your bench - it can't transfer in a midfielder because 2-5-3 isn't a valid formation.

The only thing you need to do each week is make a transfer (if you wish), choose your captain/vice captain (if you want to change them) and change your bench order / starting XI (again, if you want to).

Having two good goalkeepers is a tactical decision basically and up to you. You probably don't want 2 x 5.5m goalkeepers though because you can only play one a week.

You could have a 5.5 and a 4.5 and leave the cheap one on the bench every week, or you could even go 4.5 / 4.5 and play the one with the best fixture every week.

Hope that helps Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 11 of 114 (5,209 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
Thanks @EA_Andy, that confirms my understanding. That might explain why the Hull City keeper is #3 most popular choice since he is only 4m.
Message 12 of 114 (5,201 Views)

Champion (Retired)

starting on my squads today....

Message 13 of 114 (5,192 Views)

Champion (Retired)

building team around zlatan and aguero...they eat up 25% of budget ..it seems other than top 6-7 teams i dont have much idea abt many players from other teams so trying to know them better Standard smileStandard smile...

Message 14 of 114 (5,168 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert

I personally am skipping Zlatan as JM likes to park the bus and players adapting to new teams tend to struggle at first. I am considering adjusting my lineup to have enough free cap space to add Aguero though. Currently I have Kane, Vardy, and Long as my 3 forwards.

Message 15 of 114 (5,156 Views)

Long is a solid choice at £6.5m. I also have Vardy.

Kane is a weird one. Not many strikers score 20 goals twice in two seasons in the Premier League and he's still the main man for Spurs yet I haven't really considered him. Aguero is a must have for me.

Zlatan I still haven't decided on. Lots will change before Saturday Standard smile

- Andy -

Message 16 of 114 (5,151 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Expert
Here's my final lineup.
Message 17 of 114 (5,139 Views)

@glenzilly - Looks good, quite a heavily priced back line but they do tend to bring in steady points.

One word of caution - Dier and Kante are both defensively minded mids and are unlikely to get attacking points. In FPL there isn't any additional points for defensive midfielders so it might be worth trying to find a more attacking midfielder at the same price from another team, even if that team isn't as good as Chelsea/Spurs.

- Andy -

Message 18 of 114 (5,134 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

@EA_Andy wrote:

@glenzilly - Looks good, quite a heavily priced back line but they do tend to bring in steady points.

One word of caution - Dier and Kante are both defensively minded mids and are unlikely to get attacking points. In FPL there isn't any additional points for defensive midfielders so it might be worth trying to find a more attacking midfielder at the same price from another team, even if that team isn't as good as Chelsea/Spurs.

- Andy -

Thanks for the tips, I may still tweak my lineup a bit before Saturday.

Message 19 of 114 (5,124 Views)

Champion (Retired)

i was doing some reading abt this..the main thing most ppl say r choose player who r multi dimensional.. dfender/midfielders  who take free kicks,more chance of scoring  headers during corners...and forwards who r lethal opposite low rated teams...

Message 20 of 114 (5,120 Views)