FIFA 23 Career Mode Opinions & Suggestions

by IFNPharix

Original Post

FIFA 23 Career Mode Opinions & Suggestions

★★★★ Novice

I know EA will never read this comment but these are all the ways to make Career Mode 23 the last and best possible version before FIFA is no more, it's probably way too late for some of these but, these are just my opinions but folks are free to discuss or input their own:

> Custom Colour Palettes - Give us the ability to use sliders for colours, don't preset them.
> Custom Shape/patterns - Same as above.
> Third Kit - It's great they're adding this but this should perhaps open to a team when they enter competitions and start winning trophies (?) [Opinion].
> Sponsors - Make them up if you have to, there should be no reason we don't have club sponsors, sign them onto deals/contracts same with kit sponsors (Adidas/Nike/Puma etc, looks so tacky that you could just input 4 different kit sponsors for all four kits (H/A/T/GK)
> Kit Fonts - Apply League Fonts to the kits to the club in the league they're in (since you can do it for real teams why not custom teams?), then apply custom fonts to domestic/european competitions as an unlock once you start winning stuff (like in real life).
> Manager Sackings - There's no way Thomas Tuchel who is putting Chelsea at 17th would survive at the end, get some variable managers in place for something like that, if I can be sacked, so should they!
> Goalkeepers Sharpness - No ability for a Goalkeeper to maintain sharpness unless you play them in a match, so you're left putting the backup on loan whilst the 1st/2nd choice have to variate at weird times. Either input a system that lets goalkeepers train or have some basic U18-23 system to put them in those matches to maintain fitness with the rest of the reserves, there would be no way in hell a U21 is sitting on their backside all season.
> Interactive Competition Draws - Instead of a tiny cutscene that displays who we're matching in our European competitions, why not an interactive (like Interviews) where you can choose to watch your group or all of them (like a proper draw) and apply it to all Domestic & European Competitions (maybe International?).
> Youth Poaching - Since AI teams can poach off our Youth Academy if we don't pre-sign them, why not the same for us? Maybe for ones who are still in stalemate with their current club.
> Offer Players - Offer players to clubs who are in need of your players position and get an easier chance of income.
> Realistic Transfers - Can we stop having all the English players start going abroad for some random club for some random unknown reason, just doesn't make sense, a few I can gather if they're rising stars, but why would Real Sociedad have Jonjoe Shelvey or Wayne Hennessey go Olympique Lyonnaise.

I reckon EA will not listen or touch upon any of this but oh well, was worth a shot...

Message 1 of 12 (1,191 Views)

Re: FIFA 23 Career Mode Opinions & Suggestions

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@IFNPharixI argee with u I hope that.E.A will put these features into fifa 23 career mode

Message 2 of 12 (1,162 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To add to the custom kit suggestion, maybe something along the lines of player attire for different seasons too.. Example, I can choose to have a certain player have short sleeve during the summer ‘season’ but Autumn and Winter ‘seasons’ I can set it so it automatically changes to longer sleeves, or under armour sleeves (etc) without FIFA already pre deciding that. Nothing more annoying (for me anyway) than having a player with under armour on during the summer seasons, then having short sleeves when it’s winter seasons/snowing etc

Message 3 of 12 (1,053 Views)

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

@IFNPharixWhen will you learn? they don't care.

Message 4 of 12 (1,008 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@AnonymousYou should read the last line... if you never try voicing your opinion then there's no point having one. Look what happened when everyone joined in unison against the Super League. 

Message 5 of 12 (976 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@FTRL_Andy Never actually noticed that!
Message 6 of 12 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i hope they also add the ability to change your teams league whenever you want

Message 7 of 12 (898 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Disappointed so far no addition to manager mode outfits or ability to wear glasses for my manager!

Message 8 of 12 (880 Views)

★★★ Pro

It is pointless to list a load of preferred changes to a game, mere weeks before it is due to launch.

The development cycle is such that new and altered features would have been discussed, agreed and then specified months ago, so that the development teams can,er, develop them and they can then be tested.

Message 9 of 12 (843 Views)

★★ Guide

No but it could help futue rgasmes as whilst this may be the last game to be caled Fifa it won' tbe the last football game EA makes.

Message 10 of 12 (821 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help